Chaoter 11:Confusion and Venom

Chapter 11: Confusion and Venom

Jasper's POV

The sound of the crackling fire was the only thing I could hear. The only thing I focused on. Everything is just so damn confusing. With Fred kissing me, and with Draco, I don't even know the deal with Draco.

"Hey Jasper. You okay?" I looked over and saw Astrum. I looked away quickly and starred back at the fire. "Yeah I'm fine." I said emotionlessly. "What happened? When you came back with Draco last night, he seemed kinda mad and upset, and you did too. Did you to get in a fight or something?" Astrum said, worry laced in her voice.

"I'm fine." I said not looking at her. "Jasper, you can tell me." She placed her hand on my shoulder. I instantly stood up and pushed her hand away. "I said I'm fine. It doesn't matter anyway! Understood?" I yelled. She shrunk back and a tear started to stream down her cheek.

Honestly I didn't care if she started crying. I had more things to worry about then Astrum being emotional. Confusion still danced through my veins, I stomped to the door and left the Slytherin common room.

The halls were filled with the noise of students chattering but I barely heard it. I tuned everything and everyone out.

I let my feet carry me wherever they wanted, not really caring where I was going. I stopped when I got to the familiar statue.

"Licorice Bites." I said and the statue turned into the stair case. I went up and threw open the door. Grandpas office didn't amazing me as much as before, but it was still pretty cool. 'I wonder where Grandpa is?'

"Bandit!" I yelled. A blur of black and white fur zoomed over to me."Hey girl. Wanna go out today?" I asked her. She barked happily and i took her out the door with me. In the halls she never left my side. She didn't seem to mind my emotionlessness, infact she tried cheering me up.

'Why am I moping around? This isn't going to get me anywhere. It only makes me seem weak and vulnerable. That's it, I'm done being like this, I have to get over it.' I sighed.

"Alright Bandit, let's go see Draco." I smiled. She barked, seeming happy that I wasn't emotionless anymore. 'No where to find Draco?'

And with that, Me and her started searching the never ending halls.

Draco POV

"Draco!" I heard a voice yell. I turned and saw Astrum running up to me. "What is it Crow?" I said annoyed. "It's Jasper. She was all like emotionless this morning. She wouldn't look at me or anything then she yelled at me and stormed out of Slytherin. Do you think she's okay?" Astrum said quickly.

'Is Jasper okay? I better go find her.' Alarms went off in my head. Reckless Jasper could be doing anything right now. Hell she could have broken someone's arm already. That temper of hers.

I thanked Astrum and left Slytherin. The second I walked into the hall, a loud bark rang out. Bandit. I walked towards the sound. 'Wherever Bandit is I'm sure Jasper is.' I turned the corner and saw the border collie.

I looked around, 'where the bloody hell is Jasper?' I felt someone jump on my back and I whipped my wand out instinctively.

A bell like laugh echoed through the hall and I felt the attacker get off me.

"Really? Pulling your wand out? I'm offended." Jasper's voice said. I smiled and turned to her.

She was smiling at me, she leaned into me and I closed my eyes. After a second I opened them and saw her running off. I felt my hand empty and looked down. The brat took my wand!

She stopped and turned to me smirking. She waved my wand in the air and bit her lip. "Come and get it." She teased.

"I'm going to get you Jazz!" I laughed and ran after her. She was screaming and laughing as I got closer to her. She began to run faster and faster. 'Damn she's fast!'