Chapter 4: Surprise, Surprise

Chapter4: Surprise Surprise

Nikki's POV

The next day, All the Weasley's, me and Jasper, were going somewherer called Diagon Alley. At least Grandpa will becoming with us.

Me and Ginny walked down the stairs, she was explaining the Wizarding world to me. When we reached thet bottom, Jasper, Fred and George came down, Well, Jasper slid down the banister.

Jasper was laughing about something and she playfully pushed the twins. I smiled at her happily. She finally has someone like her. My smile widened as I saw she was walking towards me.

"Hi Nikki!" She waved. "Hi Jazz. I'm kinda excited what about you?" I asked. "Yes! The Twins told me about Diagon Alley, it's a whole Wizarding Street! We get our wands, robes, books, maybe even a pet! We'll have to ask Grandpa of course but, you know! Have you gorgon your letter yet?" She asked. I shook my head. Ginny told me about the letter we were supposed to get to tell us of our acceptance, but I haven't gorgon one yet.

"Me neither. Since our Grandfather is the Headmaster, maybe he'll. just give it to us?" She shrugged. I nodded .

As if on Que., two letters flew down the Fireplace. We looked at each other and smiled. We ran to the letters,

I grabbed one and saw it was addressed to Jasper, so I gave it to her and she gave me mine.

I opened the letter quickly but carefully.

Dear Miss Dumbledore,

Sorry for the wait, it was hard to deliver this in America. You've been accepted to start your 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here is your list of supplies.

Books:

Defense Against the Dark Arts yr 4,

Potions yr 4,

Transfiguration yr 4,

Care of Magical Creatures Yr 4,

Divination yr 4,

Charms 4

18in Cauldren

Wand

Formal Robes

Students are allowed a Cat, rat, toad, or Owl, if wanted.

~Dumbledor

I smiled and looked at Jasper she was still reading and smiling. Her eyes hit near the bottom and she continued smiling. I'm sure she'd have gotton sad about not being allowed a dog.

When she finished she handed it to me. On the bottom of her letter it said-

'P.s

Jasper- you may have a dog, during classes it will stay in my office, you may play with it during free time, bring it outside my office, and may bring it to Hogsmede

Your Grandfather, Dumbledor'

I smiled at her happily. She deserves it. She was at the Orphanage her whole life.

Grandfather apparated next to me and I smiled happily. "Hello Grandpa!" I said and hugged him. Jasper did the same then ran off to the Twins.

"That's a good thing of you to do for her, the dog thing." I whispered to him. "Thanks. And I didn't forget you." He said. "What do you mean?" I said turning to him.

"You'll see." He chuckled. I sighed even though curiosity was itching for me to ask. "Please tell me!" It slipped out. Instead of Duumbledor scolding me from being a too curious know it all like any adult I've ever met, he just smiled. "Okay, I've made sure to put Shakespeare in the Library, and whatever house you get in, will have a book nook for you. And remember, the letter says your allowed that cat you wanted." He smiled.