Chapter 3: Meeting the Weasleys

Jasper's POV

Dumbledore told us to call him Grandpa or Grandfather, but I've only known him like a day so...but of course Nikki is totally fine with calling him Grandpa. I still can't believe it! My best Friend is my sister!

"Jazz isn't this great?" Nikki said as we packed our stuff, not that we have a lot. "Yeah! Oh Nikki I have a question..." I said shutting my suitcase. "Yeah?" She opened another suitcase and starred packing books in it.

"Why didn't you tell me weird things had happened to or around you?" I asked turning to her. "The same reason you didn't tell me. I was worried you'd think I was a freak and not like me anymore." She said wisely. "I guess that makes sense. You know, I'm not very suprised we're related. And I don't feel any different. Well majorly." I said sitting on her bed.

"Same here. I think it's just because we've been so close, we were like sisters anyway. And maybe some part of us always knew it." She shrugged shutting her second suitcase. "Yeah. Ready?" I asked picking up my suitcase. "Yup." She pronounced the 'p' louder then the rest of the word.

"Wait I almost forgot!" I said running around the room. I found where I stashed all my fireworks, along with the rainbow tongue candy Nikki got me.

"Ok I'm good." I sighed. She rolled her eyes and we walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------

IN THE LOBY

Ms Tallie left us alone with Dumbledore. "Are you ladies ready to go?" He asked. "Yes. Where's you car?" Nikki asked. Dumbledore chuckled. "I don't have a car. Grab my arm." He laughed. Nikki looked worried and I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm. Nikki grabbed on shakily. And then the works started to spin.

I felt my lungs squeeze and I felt like I was being stretched and pulled through a tube. When the spinning stopped, my feet hit the ground and nausea rushed through me. Nikki looked in bad shape, but we ignored the sick feeling.

"What was that?" Nikki asked before I could. "Aparation." "When can I do that?" I asked excitedly. Nikki looked at me like I was mental and rolled her green eyes.

"In a few years." Dumbledore said. I nodded and looked at the surroundings. We were in a feild, of weeds. A odd shaped house that looked like it'd fall over any second.

"Where are we?" Me and Nikki asked at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me a dog!" I yelled. "Damn it." Nikki huffed. "A dog huh? What kind?" Dumbledore asked curiously. "A large one. A very large one. Or perhaps just large." I said happily. Dumbledore chuckled and lead us towards the house.

"Where are we?" Nikki asked before I could. "The burrow, my friends the Weasleys live here." He said.

We reached the door and he knocked. A plump woman with fiery hair opened the door and smiled. "Dumbledore! Lovly! Are these the girls?" She asked looking at us. "Indeed they are. This is Jasper, and this is Nikki."

The women smiled an let us in.

"I'll get everyone down here to set you." She said nicely.

"Boys! Ginny! Get Down here!" She yelled up a pair of creakiy old stairs.

One by one, red head kids walked, well ran, down the stairs. Each eying me and Nikki as they came down.

"Let me introduce us." Said the women.

"This is Ron," a lanky boy who was around 12, "this is Ginny," the only girl in the family, probably 11, "these are the twins, Fred and George," I stopped a these two. They were about my age, tall, and had a mischievous sparkle in their eyes. I could already tell, we'd be getting along, "this is Percy," a boy with glasses around 16, "I'm Mrs. Weasley, my husband will be home tonight. Please introduce yourselves."