Chapter 8: A Sorting To Surprise

Chapter 8 : A Sorting to Surprise

A/N: I Changed Draco and Pansy so their 14 and in fourth year. All other characters are in their correct years

Jasper's POV

"Come on let's go!" Mrs Weasley yelled. I took a quick look in the mirror, my brown hair was down and in waves over my shoulders to my waist, my silver blue eyes were surrounded by dark lashes and eyeliner on my bottom eyelid. My lips were baby pink and had a sparkle to them. I pulled on my Varsity jacket the twins had their mother make for me. It was gorgeous, or so I thought.

The sleeves were white, the main part of it was purple and the buttons were orange. On the back it said Jasper in white, boxy letters, just like the football players jerseys do. The front had a large white J. All the stitching was bright orange was stitched to look like W's.

It looked great over my black tanktop and grey skinny jeans. My orange and purple high-tops finished off the outfit. I smirked and pulled my wand out and put it in my pocket. I dragged my trunk down the stairs. Bandit followed me happily as I almost tripped over my own feet.

"Everyone in the car!" Mr. Weasley called. "Car?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 'Grandpa didn't have a car, I thought wizards and witches didn't use cars?'

"It's a ministry car. Now come on we'll miss the train of you don't hurry." We all shuffled out of the house and I ran to meet the twins. They were wearing matching orange shirts and blue jeans. "Nice outfit Jazz!" George said. "Thanks. You guys's outfits need help." I laughed. They reached into their bags and pulled out dark purple hoodies. Fred's with a orange F where his heart would be and Georges with a G.

"Much better!" I said. They zipped the hoodies up and put the hoods up. Before I could ask why they did it started to rain. Luckily, Mrs Weasley put a good on this thing! I started to lift my hood then decided against it and just stood in the rain. The cold drops fell into my hair and I giggled as one hit the tip of my nose.

Were all got in the car and started towards the station. I looked at the family and my eyes stopped at Ginny. Hermione said she hadn't talked for the rest of the night after I got after her. Serves her right! She yelled at my sister! My best friend! No one yells at Nikki and gets away with it!

But part of me wanted to say sorry. But no way in hell am I going to apologize before she does. My pride wouldn't ale d too, Shecan hold a grudge and I sure as hell can too.

"I'm so excited!" Hermione and Nikki said at the same time. "Hey thats our thing!" Fred and George said. I laughed at them then said "no it's our thing!" At the same time as Nikki.

"No it's ours!" Fred and George declared. "Ours!" Said me and Nikki. This went in for awhile until we heard Ron say, "there are too many twins in this car. Are we almost there yet?" For some reason me, Nikki, Fred, and George started laughing at this.

The car stopped and we all hustled out. I went to meet Grandpa at the spot he told me to. He was already waiting there and smiled when I appeared.

"Why isn't your hood up? You'll freeze!" He said looking worried. "I like the rain." I shrugged. He nodded and I told Bandit to go to him. She whined slightly from leaving my side then went.

"See you at the sorting." Grandpa nodded. And with that him and Bandit apparated.

I ran back to the station and met up with the family. "Let's go! Percy, you first." Mrs Weasley said. Percy waved to them then ran into a column of bricks and disappeared.

"My turn!" I said. I looked to the twins and they seemed to have the same idea. We made my trunks connect with the cart they had their stuff in. I stood onto of the trunks inside the cart and made a superhero pose. My hands on my hips and looking brave.