Chapter 14: déjà vu

So. My first 4 periods went well. Which were math, art, shop, and Spanish. Now it was lunch time, and I was going to meet Peter's friends.

I wasn't nervous, I had more of a 'fuck my life' kind of feeling.

"Ok, so we usually sit at the back, over there," Peter pointed.

"Sure, sounds great," I said, trying not to sound sarcastic.

We were walking there, when we were interrupted by some guy.

"Hey! Penis Parker! Who's that, your cousin?" The boy said.

"Nope," Peter said, putting one hand on the small of my back, walking forward.

"Hi, Y/N Romanoff," I introduced myself, reaching out to shake the boy's hand.

"I'm Flash, nice to meet you," he smiled. "Can I just say, you are extremely gorgeous."

"Oh, thank you," I blushed.

I looked over to Peter, and he was giving Flash the death stare.

"Oh, and this is Peter. I don't know if you two have met," I grinned.

"What?" Flash and Peter said in unsion, looking confused.

"I'm sorry, did you not hear, this is Peter Parker. Not Penis Parker, I don't think there is someone by that name who goes to this school," by now, most of the cafeteria was looking at us, well, mainly me.

I looked over to Peter, and raised my eyebrows.

Are you just going to stand there? I thought.

"N-no, there isn't," he mumbled.

"Right, that's what I thought." I said, turning back to Flash. "Nice meeting you! Hopefully we can talk sometime. You seem really nice," I smirked, as sarcastically as I could.

I turned away from Flash, and grabbed Peter's hand, pulling him towards the back of the cafeteria.

"T-thanks, you didn't have to do t-that," said Peter, leading me to the table.

"Ya, but I wanted to. What are friends for, right?"

He smiled, and blushed. 

"Hey, Ned," Peter greeted a tan skinned boy with black hair. "Michelle," he also said, nodding his head to a brunette who had her head stuck in a book.

We both sat down, Peter beside Ned, and I beside Michelle.

"This is Y/N, She's new here," Peter said, looking at me.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly. "Harry Potter? I love those books."

"I like her. Unlike you losers," Michelle said, looking up from her book.

I looked over to Peter and Ned, they were both looking at something behind me.

I turned around to see a girl, a very pretty girl. She had blonde hair and was putting up a homecoming poster across the room.

"Did Gwen get a new top?" Peter asked, with his elbow propped up on the table.

"No, you've seen it before. But never with that skirt." Replied Ned.

"Woah, déjà vu," Michelle laughed. "You guys are so lame."

Peter looked over, looking offended.

"Well then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked

"Because I don't have any friends. Except, now, Y/N."

I smiled, and gave her a high-five.

"Is that your girlfriend, Peter?" I asked, turning back to him.

Ned and Michelle burst out laughing, leaving Peter with a scowl on his face.

"Yeah right!" Ned giggled.

"Shut up," Peter said, his cheeks growing red.

Oof. I guess he likes someone else.

The rest of the lunch I just looked down at my feet, occasionally eating.

(A/N): Sorry this one is kind of crappy. Next one will be better, trust me. At least I hope it will be.

Also, 500 reads already?!?!

Damn.

Thanks for reading

Comment and vote

-Spencer