Chapter 36: Press conference

"We're here live, with Spiderman, and his newest partner, Quicksilver."

"Thanks for having us," I nodded, adjusting my mask.

"So, Quicksilver, how exactly were you recruited?"

"Um, well, I was just out, in a black hood one night. I was bored, and I, uh, look to the Avengers," Yeah, that sounds good. "And, I decided to try and be like my pal Spiderman here. When he first started, all he wore was a onsie and a mask, so I pretty much did the same thing. Minus the onsie. It was some tights and a leather jacket. Then, one day, I was stopping a robbery, and I met him. He took me back to Stark tower after a couple weeks and introduced me to Mr Stark."

"That's amazing! Spiderman, what was your first impression of her?"

"Well, I, uh, thought she was pretty cool. Her powers are amazing, but it sucks that she doesn't have her telekinesis anymore."

"Anymore?" The news woman asked me.

"Yeah, I got my powers in an accident. I guess that the telekinesis was only temporary. Like how if you're in a coma, you are able to wake up for a bit before you die. It's called an energy surge. We found out this morning, when we were training. It sucks, but I'm ok with it. I didn't really know how to control it, either," I shrugged.

I'm kind of glad that my telekinesis was gone. I didn't really like using it anyways.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, I've heard that Tony Stark has a mystery daughter? Do you two have anything to say about that?"

I looked over to Peter, and back to the screen.

We were on a live stream, while sitting in one of the conference rooms.

"Well, I've met her," Peter said. "Her name is Y/N, and no, her mom is not Pepper Potts. I met her a couple months ago. Her and Quicksilver became really close. They even dyed their hair the same colour."

I thanked Peter mentally. That could've given a lot away.

"Yup. She's a pretty cool girl."

"Thanks for having us, but we have 'work'" Peter used air quotations. "If you know what I mean."

"Of course! Thanks for talking."

The stream ended, and we walked out of the room, peeling off our masks.

"That was kinda boring. And thanks for the cover story," I smiled at Peter, as we walked through one of the long hallways, to go back to our rooms and change.

"Yeah, no problem."

I nodded.

"Hey, you ok? You seem a bit off," I placed my hand on his arm, looking up at his face.

"W-what? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Great, actually."

"You sure?" I chuckled. "You seem really nervous."

"Uh, actually, I wanted to ask you something."

"Ok, shoot,' I said, pulling my hair into a messy ponytail.

"D-do, you, um, uh," He stuttered adorably. "Do you want to maybe, you know..."

He looked at me hopefully, but it looked like he was going to either cry, or pass out.

"No, I don't know. You want to tell me?" I laughed.

"Yes. Believe me, I really do," He ran his fingers through his hair, blowing out air threw his mouth. He turned and walked in front of me, and put his hands on my shoulders. "Ok, d-do you w-w-want to go out with m-me?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? Really?"

"Mhm. Did you think I was going to say no or something?"

"Uh, maybe? But no at the same time, I don't really know."

"Ok. When?"

"Tonight? I'm free."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Cool. I'll uh, see you tonight then? I'll come by."

"Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye,Y/N/N."

Once he turned around and started walking away, I did a little victory jump, trying not to scream.

"I saw that," Peter smirked.

Everything turned to slow motion. I walked over to him. Poked him in the stomach, walked back to where I was, then everything went back to normal.

"Saw what?" I asked innocently, laughing as he fell on the floor.

"Screw you," He laughed his ass off.

(A/N): OMFG UYS IT'S TOM' BIRTHDAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU BELIEVE HE'S 22 NOW???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!