Chapter 20

Author's PoV.

Ilang minuto pa'y tuluyan nang natapos ang kanta, Draze literally didn't let Yuri go until the music stops...with just one reason.

He didn't want anyone to dance his very own Girl.. Specially to that Jirus who's one of Yuri's great friends.

"Oh, buti natapos na kayo.."nakangising sabi ni Lorenz nang makarating sila Yuri at Draze sa inokupahan nilang long table..

"Just shut the fvck up, Lorenz."Draze answered..

"Ow. Right."

When they've been occupied all the chairs of the long table, and all of the students are seated.. The emcee began to entertain all of them while voting for the night's Queen and King..

Makalipas ang halos dalawampung minutong botohan, the prom administration have the results..

"Alright! Hands up, for those excited to know who's the Queen and King of the night!!"the emcee started to talk about the result, halos lahat ay nag taas ng kamay kabilang ang mga BKs..

"Well then.. may I call on to the stage, our king of the night... Mr.--------"pabiting banggit ng emcee, kasabay ang pag tugtog ng drumset..

"Mr. Draze Alford!!!"sigaw ng emcee, nag palakpakan ang lahat kabilang na si Yuri at ang ilan pa nilang kaibigan..

"Congrats bro, pang ilang beses mo na bang nakuha ang korona?? 10? Haha"pang aasar ni Nick.

"Tss."Draze answered lazily as he stares at Yuri, and give a deadly glare to Jirus who's in a big smirk na nasa kabilang tabi ni Yuri..

Tumayo sya at pumuta sa stage, the emcee gave him his crown and a sash..

"But of course, our reining Queen of the night... Please welcome, the beautiful Ms.----------"the emcee makes everyone silent for this moment..

"Ms. Flora Smith!!"the emcee stated.

They all don't know why does it happened, few of the students applause but some of them is confused.. Tila modelo namang nag lakad si Flora patungong stage, she threw a smirk and a rolled eyes through Yuri..

"That was fine though."komento ni Jirus at uminom sa hawak nyang juice..

Yuri felt a thing, it was like-----something is pinching her soft heart from her insides..

Draze doesn't give even a little approachable smile, he didn't even act like a gentleman for the woman wearing a crown beside him..

"They looked good together, right? So let's gave them a moment together.. Music please!!"sabi ng emcee at saka muling tumugtog ang isang slow song, bumaba si Draze na tila ba walang pake sa lahat... Pumunta sya sa gitna ng dance floor at hinitay doon si Flora na nahihirapan sa pag baba dahil sa malaki nitong blue gown..

When Flora reached the center of the dance floor, they dance like no one is watching.. Isang nakakainis na poker face lang ang expression ni Draze habang malapad na ngiti naman ang isinasalubong ni Flora sa kaniya..

"You can now join our King and Queen of the night from the dance floor..."The emcee stated, ilang estudyante ang nakisabay at mabagal na nag sway habang nakatutok ang spot light kina Draze at Flora..

.

.

.

.

.

"Can I have a dance with you?"Jirus asked..

"A-ah. Sige.."lutang na sagot ni Yuri habang nakatigin sa ibang direksyon..