RM

You carefully watched as your boyfriend appeared on tv. Your hands tightly clutched the remote as you but your lip excitedly, trying not to scream. You can hear the audience chanting for the group. Though you've experienced what it was like to be in their place, you always loved cheering them on.

You still remember he first time you met him. You were neighbors. The windows in both of your rooms faced each other a few feet apart. One afternoon, you were in your room, bored. You thought maybe some music would help so you put on 2PM's 'Go Crazy'. While were dancing and singing like a maniac, your neighbor was watching you from his room, smile on his face as he enjoyed your craziness. You froze as soon as your eyes met.

"Your singing is good. Not a huge of your dancing though", he chuckled, leaning against his window.

You blushed and turned off the music. You sat down on your bed and glanced to see if he was still watching.

"I'm Namjoon by the way", he said.

"...(y/n)", you mumbled.

"(Y/n), nice to meet you", he smiled.

You nodded and moved a few pieces of hair behind your ear.

A day later he asked you to go get coffee with him. You were a bit shy and wanted to say no but your parents always bother you about going out and meeting new people.

Weeks pass and you two have been getting closer. He spends all his time with you and even though other girls ask him out, he declines and still goes with you.

One day he surprised you by giving you flowers. He asked you out on a date in front of everybody and it kinda overwhelmed you but you happily said yes.

He took care of you for about a year until he had been offered to work on music. It's been exactly three years since you've seen him but you still talk to him over the phone. No matter how badly you wanted to see him, you had to prove that you can handle it, though it gets you frustrated. 

I've been rewatching their performance because it's so good and they're so talented. Your phone began to ring and quickly answered it as soon as you saw Namjoon's name.

"Namjoon! I watching the performance right now. It's my tenth time watching it! I miss you", you whined into the phone.

"I miss you too. You have no idea how much I wanna be there with you right now.

"When am I gonna see you?", you asked.

"Hopefully soon. We're just so busy right now. You understand, right?"

"I do...but it gets lonely. I really wanna see you", you said.

"(Y/n) I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"But-..", you looked at your phone and noticed he hung up.

You pouted and lightly threw your phone onto the couch, sighing as you rested your head back. You missed him giving you kisses on the forehead. And when he tickles you when you try to reach for something. I even miss when he does his stupid little pranks on you. You were closing your eyes as you felt yourself become more tired.

~~~

"(Y/n)...(y/n) wake up."

You felt someone lightly shake your shoulders while placing a kiss on your forehead. You slowly opened your eyes and quickly sat up as you saw your boyfriend kneeling in front of you.

"Namjoon!", you yelled as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Hey baby", he whispered.

"What are you doing here?? I thought you were-"

"I wanted to surprise you. I know how upset you've been. I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm here now, okay?", he smiled as he kissed your forehead.

"I really missed you", you said to him.

He smiled and sat down next to you, resting his arm over your shoulder. You placed your head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"So how's work?", he asked.

"...um....I got fired", you mumbled.

"What?? Why??", he asked.

"It's not my fault I swear. My co worker kept talking about you. She kept saying that she wanted to do things to you. So I punched her and hit her with the broom", you mumbled.

"Why would you do that?? We've talked about this before", he said.

"I know but I couldn't help it", you said.

"Next time, don't do anything. No ones gonna wanna here you if you keep acting that way. Now let's go so you can apologize", he said, standing up.

"No. I don't wanna apologize to her. I'll walk around in that silly costume if you want but I am not doing that", you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

He leaned over, resting his arms on each of your side and whispered.

"You don't wanna get me angry. I'm not the same Namjoon as before. I don't let things slide this easily anymore", he said.

You shrunk and you felt your cheeks heat up as his eyes pierced through yours. His hand went up to your cheek and traced your lips with his thumb. It's been years since he's kissed you and you were just aching for him to connect his lips with yours.

"You're going to apologize...or else", he said.

"..or else what?", you asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. He leaned in closer and lightly but your neck while going up to your ear.

"Or else I'm gonna have to show you what happens when you disobey me."

His husky voice sent shivers down your spine. He smirked and kissed your cheek before heading towards the door.

"Now lets go", he said, opening the door.

You sighed and headed toward the door where he was waiting. Before you could walk out of the door, he pushed you up against the wall and kissed you deeply.

"I've been wanting to do that since the day I left", he breathed out.

"You can't just do that and expect me to be okay with it. Now I have to wait until we get back", you said.

"Unless you don't apologize and we can just stay right here", he smirked.

"I think apologizing is a good idea", you laughed nervously as you passed him.

"Great choice", he laughed.
_______________________________

A relationship is between two human beings: a woman and a man, a man and a man or a woman and a woman. It's no ones business but yourselves. Whatever you wanna share, go ahead. But don't let other people butt into your relationship. Be honest with one another. If you feel like you don't love that person, be honest instead of lying.

Anyways, I don't really watch Run Bts! until recently. I've been watching all of the episodes and regret not watching it earlier.