Chapter 7: I Need Her Now

Please continue to comment and tell me if its good or poopy! Thanks for reading!!

I started to walk faster. “This cannot be happening,” I think to myself, “It can’t be him.” My hands started shaking. I felt my face begin to flush. I want to curl up in Olivia’s arms and cry. When all of a sudden I felt a cold hand on my arm, I wanted to scream. He pulled me close and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. He whispered in a frightening voice, “How is that beautiful baby of yours, Mellie?” I attempted to pull my arm away but his grip was too tight. “Let. Go. Of. My. Arm. Now.” I snap back at him. I am going to stand my ground. I am strong, I can do this. He will not control me.  He can’t take anything else away from me. Suddenly he erupted with laughter. “Do you really want me to stop?” he asked. I wanted to punch him in the face. He had no right to taunt me like that. “Get the hell away from me now!” I scream at him as I jerk my arm away. “Hope to see you soon, darling,” Jerry said casually. I run up to my room as fast as I can. I collapsed onto the bed and began to cry. Olivia. I need Olivia. I need her arms around me once more. I need her to tell me that everything is going to be alright. I need her to tell me that she loves me. I need to know that someone cares. But we don’t always get the things we want.

The door creaks open causing me to jump up. I quickly wiped away my tears to hide them from my husband. “Mellie? What are you doing here? I thought you would be working on another one of your evil schemes,” Fitz said to me. I am not in the mood. He is so annoying. I can’t deal with it right now. “Wait……” he grabs my face and looks into my eyes, “Where you…..crying?” “No! I don’t cry! I am too strong for that!” I yell in his face. I can smell the booze on his breath, it’s disgusting. I want to leave the room so badly but something is telling me to stay. “Don’t lie to me!” Fitz screams back. “I AM NOT LYIN! NOW GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!” I scream a lot louder then I mean to. “Just admit it! I can see the tears in your eyes! I can see that you are weak!” he continues to scream. He looks angry and it’s scaring me. I tried to push his hands away but he would not let go of my face. “No! Stop it! Let go now!” I cried out. Please no. I can’t stop thinking about that night with Big Jerry. It is playing over in my mind. “Please let go! Stop it! This can’t happen! Not again!” I scream at him. More tears have begun to fall down my face. “What the hell is wrong with you!?!” Fitz yells as he lets go and throws me onto the bed. I curled up into a ball and cried louder. “What is happening?” Fitz continues. “Stop it! Leave me alone! Don’t touch me! Not again! This can’t happen again!” I scream. I am not even talking to Fitz anymore. The room has faded around me and all I see is Big Jerry. Then all of a sudden I am brought back to reality as Fitz slaps me across the face. “What are you talking about!?!” he screams into my face. I look like a deer in the head lights. I don’t know what to do. I am so scared. I cover my face with my hand in shock. He just hit me. My husband just hit me. “What is wrong with you?” he asks, as if nothing happened.  I got up and ran out of the room as fast as I could without a second thought. Where is Olivia? I need Olivia.

Sorry I made Fitz the bad guy. I just started writing without thinking then I was like what just happened?