Twice Ships YouTube {TW}

Inspired by jihyology's SaTzu Videos

This is gonna be written differently than my usual stuff just to make it a little easier

** means it's a video cut

Now let's get started

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Twice Ships just posted a new video: NEW CHANNEL -Jihyo

"Is it on? Is it working?" Jihyo asked no one as she turned on the camera.

"The red light means it's on." Nayeon's head popped up from behind the couch.

"Oh okay."

**

"Welcome ONCEs! Surprise! This is our new YouTube channel. It's ran by us and only us." Jihyo threw her hands up in the air as she smiled brightly.

"We will share the channel and we have a schedule. We will have Nayeon will post on Mondays." Nayeon popped up from behind the couch and joined Jihyo.

"Jeongyeon and Momo will post on Tuesdays." The two roommates popped out from behind the couch.

"Sana and Dahyun will post on Wednesdays." Dahyun jumped over the couch while Sana just fell over it.

"I will post on Thursday." She did a little dance.

"Mina and Chaeng will post on Fridays days and Chewy will post on Saturdays." The three others joined everyone on the couch.

"We will see you guys then." Jihyo scooted forward to turn off the camera as the rest just waved.

Monday

Twice Ships just posted a new video: What's in my bag! -QueenNayeon

"Hey everyone- nope that's lame." Nayeon rested her chin on her hand. "What should I say?"

"You should say "Jeongyeon is the best" because everyone knows it's true." Jeongyeon said as she walked past the couch behind Momo who was carrying a little camera.

Nayeon kissed her teeth. "Peach where are you going?"

Momo took off her house shoes and put on the shoes she was going to wear out. "We're going to watch a movie then get dinner."

Jeongyeon stuck her tongue out at Nayeon. "I'm stealing your best friend, I'm stealing your best friend."

Momo looked at Jeongyeon. "You do realize that girlfriend beats best friend right. So she should be complained on you stealing her best friend.

"But she wasn't and I wanted to rub in the fact that your mine." Jeongyeon pouted.

"Aw baby." Momo kissed her girlfriend's lips.

"Ew, you guys are gonna make me hurl. Just go watch your movie and get fat. I bet you'd leave her once she gets fat." Nayeon crossed her arms and turned her head back to the camera.

"I don't think so." Jeongyeon kissed Momo's foreheas and escorted her out the dorm.

**

"ONCEEEEE!!" Nayeon smiled.

"Today is my first video and I will ne showing you what's in my purse. On every Vapp everyone always asks me to show them what's in my purse. So today I will." Nayeon pulled her purse on her lap and opened the smallest side zipper.

"So in here is where I keep my...oh my god no." Nayeon pulled out a small metalic plug attached to a black clicker.

"Editor cut that out. How embarrassing." Nayeon quickly shoved the thing back in the purse amd zipped it up.

"That's not mine. I use it on whoever. I mean they use it on me. I mean- forget it. Next thing." Nayeon opened another small zippered part.

"Oh good. This is my ear piece. I customized it. I was supposed to give it back but now I want to keep it." She chuckled softly as she put the item back into her bag. "I hope JYP or my managers don't watch this." Nayeon made a face.

"Okay now in the big zippered part we have, lipstick, chapstick, a mirror, a compact mirror, a toothbrush, ooh some chocolate, some candy, another mirror, and some makeup wipes." Nayeon announce as she pulled out each item.

**

"Sorry the camera died. Anyways, that was the last of it. Thank you so much for watching this video. ONCEs, I love you." Nayeon waved as she turned off the camera.

Subscribe for more

Playing Next: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ATE IT WHOLE -JeongMo Vlogs