Stranger {TW}

Diary log
Day 780

Today Jeongyeon has seemed pretty normal. She slept through the night, made breakfast this morning, we even went to a movie and she was perfectly fine. It wasn't until we got to Jihyo's house that things started getting weird.

"So how is she?" Jihyo asked Nayeon as they sat across from each other on the couch. "She's been really normal. We went to see a movie today and nothing happened. No panic attack, no random mood swings, absolutely nothing. It feels nice but next time it comes I feel like it's going to blow up, you know." Jihyo nodded as she understood her friend's concern for her girlfriend. "Where's Sana by the way? I remember you talking about her moving in." The short haired girl smiled brightly. "She went out briefly. We did move in together, she's living here with me. It's literally the best thing ever, although when we're not working we're cuddling." The older smiled sadly. She missed being able to do those things with Jeongyeon. Ever since that one night, she's never been the same. It's like she a whole different person. "That's good." Jihyo rested her hand on Nayeon's thigh sensing what she was thinking. Before anyone could say anything, Jeongyeon came shuffling out the bathroom.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Nayeon shot up from the couch to comfort her girlfriend. "I lost my penis." The taller cried into her shoulder. Oh no. Nayeon mouthed, 'it's happening' to the short haired girl. Without any hesitation Jihyo reached under the couch but pull out a little tube filled with clear liquid. It looked to be some sort of epipen.

"Baby, you never had a penis. What makes you think you did?" The girl rubbed her back in soothing circles as her girlfriend kept crying. "I've always had it. For the past 6 years I had my penis but now it's gone and I don't know where it is. Mommy said I would have it forever." Nayeon looked to her friend in confusion. "I didn't know it was gone until I pulled down my pants and my finger slipped inside a hole." Jeongyeon sniffed. "I think it fell in the hole. Can you get it out for me?" Jihyo's eyes grew wide as Nayeon tried to stop her girlfriend. It was too late. Before any of them could blink, Jeongyeon was already spread out on the couch, her bottom half completely naked. "Jeongyeon, please put your clothes back on. You never had a penis. Where is this coming from?" The girl tilted her head to the side letting her shoulder length hair flow to the side. "Who's Jeongyeon? My name is Seewoo." Jihyo gasped. "Park Seewoo?" Jeongyeon looked to her and nodded. "That's me. You look like my sister and you have the same name as her but she's not your age. She only 15 and she's a trainee and JYP Entertainment." Jihyo stood speechless. "Okay um Seewoo, please put back on your pants, I'll help you find your penis later. I have to talk to Jihyo." 'Seewoo' pouted but obeyed while Nayeon pulled Jihyo into a guest bedroom.

"Nayeon, there's no way that that's my dead little sister. Please tell me there's no way that that's my poor baby sister." Tears streamed down her chubby cheeks as she tugged at her hair. Nayeon couldn't speak.

The sound of glass breaking caused the two to run out the room and into the kitchen. Jeongyeon or 'Seewoo' was smashing dishes as she mumbled incoherent things. "Jeongyeon! What are you doing?" The blonde turned around with black eyes. "Are you cheating on me Im Nayeon. You've been gone for a pretty long time." Her tone was eerily calm as she stepped closer to her girlfriend. "Of course not, why would I?" Her eyes flickered before settling back on black. "Don't lie to me!" Her long arm reached out to grasp at Nayeon's neck. "Jeongyeon let her go!" Jihyo tried to pry off her friend's hand from Nayeon's neck. Her grasp was like steel. "Jeongyeon please." The poor girl begged.

This was meant to be a cliffhanger. Don't worry, I will make a part two.