Quiet (Smut) {MMM} ✅

Jung Wheein was desperately horny all day.

Her girlfriend was in America with the other two members while she was stuck in her house under strict orders for 24 hour supervision.

The antidepressant medication she's been put on have been making her extremely horny. The members have been too busy and by the time they have time Wheein's asleep.

She's managed to ignore the constant wetness and throbbing but today, especially seeing her girlfriend's dull, purple hair and hot outfit, she FaceTimed her as soon as the disappeared from the television.

"Pick up Byulie, I need you."

The blue haired girl hung up after the 'unavailable' messaged popped up on the screen.

She really couldn't wait anymore. She double checked to make sure her supervisor wasn't going to interrupt her, she stripped off her shorts and thong, and proceed to stuff a pillow between her legs and relax down, on top of it.

A shiver shook her body while a long and soft moan flew out her mouth as her face contorted into a look of absolute pleasure.

Before she got into a groove, her phone lit up with her girlfriend's face. No hesitation occurred as she swiped across the screen, accepting the call.

"Hey baby, sorry I missed your call, we just got-"

Moonbyul was greeted with the lovely sight of her beautiful girlfriend grinding herself down on a pillow in the middle of her bed.

"Wheein-ah, what are you doing, huh?"

Wheein whined as the older's voice dropped a couple octaves.

"I need you Byulie. I'm so horny, I can't wait for you to get home."

The smaller one whispered.

"Why are you being so quiet, baby? You know I like you loud."

"I'm on 24 hour watch t-to make sure I'm o-okay. He's in the living ro-room."

Wheein's hips began to stutter as she threw her head back.

Wheein has propped the phone on a couple of books to give her girlfriend the best view of her breast bouncing freely through the large shirt and her bare behind poking out from under the shirt.

"You're so sexy babygirl. Tell me why you couldn't wait."

Wheein whined once more.

"'Been like this for 3 days. Couldn't handle it anymore."

Moonbyul had isolated herself in her dressing room, leaning the phone on the lighted mirror, only letting her chest and down to be visible. She shredded off her shirt and unhooked her bra, leaning over the phone as her hand slithered into her unzipped pants and down into her underwear.

"I miss you so much, my beautiful pup. I can't wait to get back and fuck you all night."

Wheein rocked faster.

"Go faster baby. Make a mess. Make yourself feel good."

The blue haired girl obeying and rocked faster. At this point the bed started to squeak and the headboard made a knocking sound on the wall.

Moonbyul's fingers worked delicately around her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"I-I-"

"Not yet pup. I'm almost there."

Wheein was now shaking, any moment she could come face to face with her impeding orgasm.

"Byul-"

"Go ahead babe. I'm right with you."

Moonbyul let out a soft gasp and a strangled whine as Wheein let out a guttural moan, surely giving her supervisor a fright.

When the supervisor opened the door, Moonbyul was reading a book to a seemingly sleeping Wheein. No questions asked, he closed the door and left.

Wheein picked her head up in time to see her girlfriend remove the pillow that was covering her chest and stand up.

"Wheein-ah, you're always so daring."

The tired pup gave a small smile before laying her head down and actually falling asleep.

"Sleep well babe. I love you and will be home soon."