Long Distance {TW}

"Jeongyeon-ah you're so funny." Momo laughed as the other girl marvelled at her.

Jeongyeon had just finished telling another no jam joke when her roomate walked in. "Who are you talking to? Is that my Moguri?" Momo giggled through the screen. "Is that my Chaeyoungie?" Chaeyoung's face came into her view as she waved enthusiastically. "Hi Momoring?" Momo smiled and waved back. "Hi my little cub." Jeongyeom felt like a third wheel. "Wow should I leave you in here with my girlfriend?" Jeongyeon pouted adorably. "Aw is my little ostrich jealous?" Jeongyeon made a disgusted face. "Why does she get a cute nickname but your girlfriend gets that?" Chaeyoung gave her a face and Momo laughed. "I'm sorry but what else could I call you?" Jeongyeon shrugged. "Keep her company, I have to wash my face." Chaeyoung nodded and sat down as her friends got up.

"So Momo when are you coming back to visit?" Chaeyoung crossed her legs and awaited the others answer. "Um, the tour doesn't end until August so I have a while until it's over." Chaeyoung pouted as she nodded. This is her second tour with a world famous artist. First she toured with Beyonce and now she's touring with Drake.

"Well between you and me," The younger lowered her voice but still looked to make sure her friend was in the bathroom and not listening. "I think you should surprise Jeongyeon-ah." Momo's eye grew wide. "Really! I thought about it. I could move there especially with the pay I'm receiving." Chaeyoung smiled. "You could live with us if you wanted. Sure our place isn't the best but we have room for one more. Plus you could sleep in Jeongyeon-ah's room." Momo stroked her chin as she thought.

"Who could sleep in my room?" Jeongyeon walked out the bathroom with her bangs tied on the top of her head and a face mask on. "Um Momo's dog. She's going on another tour right after she finishes this one. Her parents are going on a vacation so no one would be able to take care of them." Jeongyeon pouted. "Oh okay then." Jeongyeon sat down next to Chaeyoung. "Don't be sad Bulbasaur, it'll be short this time." Jeongyeom smiled. "I like that name."

Several months later

"So where are you headed now?" Jeongyeon sat stuffed her face with noddles and kimchi. "Kansas in the US. I think we have a stopover in South Carolina though." Jeongyeon nodded. "Oh so you have to leave me soon." Momo nodded. "Don't worry, I'll see you soon. I love you." Momo said in her cute voice holding up a finger heart. Jeongyeon ooh'ed and blew a kiss to the camera before hanging up.

"Was that Momo?" Jeongyeon nodded. "And you talked to her like that?" Jeongyeon checked herself out. "Like what?" She shrugged. "You have like full on bed head, a stain on your shirt, there's so many holes in those shorts, and you were just stuffing your face. How could you be so comfortable like that?" Chaeyoung said in feign disgust. Jeongyeon shrugged once more and placed her dish in the sink. "Please go change, we're going out." Jeongyeon sighed and obeyed dragging her feet to her room. Chaeyoung quickly grabbed her phone and FaceTimed Momo.

"Oh my gosh Jeongyeon-ah, oh Chaengie. Thank god. I'm in the car right now. I just turned on your street." Chaeyoung smiled. "Okay, I just made Jeongyeon go change. I needed to buy myself some time to call you." Momo nodded. The phone was placed in her lap as she proceeded to drive. "Okay I'm coming up now." Momo spoke as she pulled up in front of a tall building. She quickly walkes through the doors. "Good afternoon I have an appointment with the landlord of this conplex." The receptionist pointed towards the office and continued her work. "Wish me luck Chaeng, I should be over there in an hour or so." Chaeyoung nodded and hung up the call.

"Okay, I changed. Let's go." Jeongyeon had changed into black ripped jeans and and oversized sweatshirt. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys. Without Jeongyeon knowing she placed the key on top of the door frame and joim ber friend downstairs.

"So Miss. Hirai, this place is all yours. Welcome to your apartment." Momo smiled as she looked around. This is great for us. You're going to love it my love.

"Son Chaeyoung, we have been driving around for over an hour now. We are we going?" Jeongyeom huffed from the passenger seat. "Oh relax we're here now. We're visiting someone." Both girls got out the car and walked towards the stairs. According to Momo, she lived on the 4th floor, apartment B. "Why are there so many stairs. I should call Momo and tell her you're trying to kill her girlfriend." Chaeyoung huffed on annoyance. "Chill. Only one more flight." Both girls climbed up the rest of the stairs in silence.

"Who are we visiting anyways?" Jeongyeon said once Chaeyoung knocked on the door. "You'll see." She smirked. Not a minute later the flew open revealing a girl with a bright smile. "Please come in. Would you like anything to drink? Make yourself at home." The girl spoke with a thick Japanese accent. Jeongyeon's face snapped in realization. "I didn't know you lived here, Hana." Hana shrugged. "I'm just visiting." Jeongyeon nodded. "I supposed you were bringing the dog, if not taking care of them?" Hana nodded. "Yeah, they're in their cages in the first room on the right." Jeongyeon nodded and went see them. "I would've brough Bbong if I knew we were- BABE!" Cried of laughter sounded. "Oh my god, did you plan this?" Jeongyeon hugged her girlfriend tightly as she spun her around. "Chaeyoung helped me." She giggled. "I can't believe it." Jeongyeon breathed speechlessly. Momo pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss. "I missed you so much." Momo pecked her lips. "I missed you so much more baby."