On Display (Smut) {TW}

🚫 EXTREMELY kinky 🚫

Last updated Aug 12, 2018
New updated Aug 7, 2021

Changed from TW to RV

"Hey Joohyun, we need to talk about your girlfriend." The petite girl took off her glasses and stopped typing on her computer to give her full attention to her friend.
<>

"Okay, what has she done now?" Sana crossed her hands over her desk as she leaned forward in anticipation. "Um, when the girls and I were dancing yesterday at the ISSACs, she was touching me." Momo felt her friends aura change as she nervously chewed her bottom lip. "How did she touch you darling?" At this point Sana has rose up from behind her desk and started towards Momo. "Well, she grabbed my butt and she pushed me by my breast." Momo didn't dare meet her boss's gaze. She was too terrified for the poor girlfriend. "I'll talk to her. You can go now." Momo immediately left without a word.

Returning to her seat, she dialed the front desk requesting the kind receptionist to send up her poor girlfriend.

In a matter of 3 minutes Jeongyeon was in the office standing in front of her girlfriend's desk.

"Jeongyeon-ah," Jeongyeon looked up to meet her boss's gaze. "I heard you've been a bad girl." Jeongyeon shifted from one leg to the other as she cleared her throat. "Do you know what happened last time you were being bad." Jeongyeon nodded as pictures flashed across her brain. How could she forget how the woman had her bent over the kitchen counter with her arms tied behind her back pumping the end of three spatulas in her precious hole.

"Answer me out loud, you know the rule." Sana shouted pulling Jeongyeon's hair. "Yes mommy." Sana hummed in contentment.
Once again she dialed for the front desk but asking to send Momo back up.

"Undress yourself." Jeongyeon stood stunned. Sana has never done anything sexual with her in their workplace. "Do it now or I will." Jeongyeon obeyed knowing that if her girlfriend did it, she'd be walking around with ripped clothes until they got home.

After getting undressed, Sana approached the girl and dragged her hand down the front of the body. "You're such a compliant bitch." Sana smacked the girl's right breast as she cowered away from her hand. "Raise your hands above your head." The blonde complied not wanting to get slapped again.

Not long after Sana finished tying the tall girl, a knock was heard. Jeongyeon panicked at the fact someone besides Sana was going to see her on display like this but it also made her lower region drip with moisture.

"Come in." To both of the girl's surprise it was Momo but another idol that was under Sana's company, Mina. The company's top ballerina.

"Oh Minari, what are you doing here?" Sana's aura changed to a nervous one as she looked to see Jeongyeon attempting to hide her face. "I came to talk to you about my schedule but I see your busy." Mina turned to walk out but Sana grabbed her hand and the atmosphere changing drastically.

"Stay Mina." The look in her eye gave Mina the chills but she complied. "If I remember correctly, my naughty slut here has done somethings to you that she never got punished for. Somethings like kissing girls who don't want to be kissed." Towards the end of Sana's statement she was facing the tied up girl and grabbed her face roughly. "What do you have to say to poor Mina." Sana made Jeongyeon look at Mina as she kept her grip on her jaw. "I'm sorry Mina." Jeongyeon recieved another slap on her breast with the shouted statement, "She can't hear you!" in which Jeongyeon replied louder with, "I'm sorry Mina.". Sana let her face go as she purred sweet nothings in her ear.

Another knock was heard but this time they were sure it was Momo. "Come in Momo." Momo came in quickly and closed the door behind her. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I was teaching-" Momo gasped once her eyes fell on the girl she was just talking to Sana about earlier. "Listen here you two. What we do here stays here, okay?" The two Japs nodded. "Jeongyeon-ah here needs a big punishment. You two, are gonna help me. As you all know, the J-line is her weakness." The three girls looked to Jeongyeon as she tried to relieve the aching between her legs. That's when Sana notice a pretty decent sized puddle directly under the girl's core on the floor. "You dirty little slut. You like behind on display like this don't you. Not only to me but to your fellow idols." Jeongyeon bit her lip at the younger girl's discovery of her new kink.

"Mina open the second drawer to the bottom and pull out that brown bag. Dump everything inside on the desk and chose your weapon." Mina wasted no time in obeying her friend's wishes. "Momo do whatever you want to her. Don't let her cum, no matter how close she gets, understood?" The short haired Jap nodded. "I will be back." And without another word she left.

"Ah Jeongyeon-ah, it's refreshing to see you like this. So submissive. Such a good girl." Momo smirked as she ran her hands up and down her side. The girl wiggled in her restrains trying to ease the aching in her core.

"Momo, please." The short haired blonde looked into Jeongyeon's lust-filled eyes. "Please what Jeongyeon-ah, please what." The girl rubbed her throbbing clit as she whispered in her ear. "Please fuck you until you can't feel anymore. You want my fingers in that tight little hole of yours." Jeongyeon moaned as Momo applied more pressure to her pearl. "Momo pleaseeeee." Jeongyeon's hips thrusted forward as the blonde circled around her clit faster.

Finally, Mina chose her 'weapon' and joined the two in the middle of the room. She caressed Jeongyeon's soft skin on her bottom before kneeling behind her and rubbed a metal vibrator at her entrance. Jeongyeon shivered at the cold metal but moaned silently as it entered her center.

"Is Jeongyeonie having fun?" Momo smirked as she watched the girl shake uncontrollably. The feeling of Momo's fingers on her pearl and the vibrator in her core started to become too much.
"Momo, please let me." Momo raised an eyebrow. "Let you what, Jeongyeon-ah?" Jeongyeon bit her lip to keep from moaning. She knew if they heard her moan they'd tell Sana and she'd get punished worst.

"Let me cum. Please Momo." Jeongyeon begged as she inched closer and closer to her climax. Momo smiled hearing the older beg. "What do you think Minari?" Mina removed the cold metal and smirked before licking off the girl's wetness. "I think we should wait until Sana-chan comes back." Jeongyeon closing her eyes in hopes that the feeling would magically go away so she doesn't get punished worse. It did for a split second as Momo seemingly switched hands.

"Open your eyes Jeongyeonie, I want you to see everything." Jeongyeon opened her eyes slowly. Not even two seconds later, Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she realized that Momo was undressing herself. Jeongyeon moaned out loud as Momo entered three fingers in her soaking center. "Do you like that Jeongyeon-ah?" Jeongyeon nodded as Momo wasted no time and pumped fast and hard. "Do you feel like cumming Jeongyeon-ah? Do you want to cum babe." Mina rose from her knees and walked to Jeongyeon's front and dropped down to her knees there. Jeongyeon's eyes widened and she started squirming as she knew what Mina was about to do.

"Oh my god, Momo please. Please let me cum. I'm sorry I grabbed your boobs and you butt. Please let me cum. Please." Jeongyeon threw her head back as Mina's tongue came in contact with her clit. "I accept your apology but I can't let you-" Momo saw the girl shake violently and felt a massive rush of wetness cover her hand as her eyes rolled back and her legs gave out.

"Oh my god-" Momo felt her own gush of wetness running down her leg successfully soaking through her pants. Mina sat back and watched the tall girl twitch and profusely apologize. "That was incredibly hot." Mina was the one to speak. Momo gave a weak smile as she pulled off her pants and went behind the desk to look for Sana's extra change of clothes for emergencies.

"Mina how did you not cum? That was drop dead sexy." Mina looked up at the tall girl but continued talking to Momo. "Oh I did. I came 3 times when I was behind her." Momo laughed. Not a moment later the door swung open revealing Jeongyeon's girlfriend. "So, I see you all had fun." Sana spoke as she walked into the office. MiMo nodded as Jeongyeon stayed silent. "Did you let her?" Momo looked at the girl with the boyish hair before responding. "No. I came though." Sana eyed her before nodding. "Okay. Get dressed and you're dismissed. You too Mina." The two nodded. Momo proceeded to get Sana extra clothes while Mina up and left.

Once the two left, Sana walked over to her girlfriend that was still tied. "I know you came but I won't punished you." Jeongyeon fell into Sana's arms as her arms dropped from above her head. "Thank you mommy." Sana led them both to the couch and laid across it with Jeongyeon's head on her chest. "How was the meeting?" Jeongyeon asked after a few moments. "Oh I didn't go to the meeting. I went upstairs." Jeongyeon picked her head up. "You were watching us the whole time?" Sana nodded. "I wanted them to have their fun but you know how loud I get so I had to do it else where." Jeongyeon smiled and kissed her girlfriend. "I love you so much." Sana returned the kiss adding more passion. "As do I you baby."