Twice Ships YouTube pt. 2

Twice uploaded a new video: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ATE

The camera panned up revealing Momo's sleepy face. She rubbed her eyes in an adorable manner. "Good morning ONCE. Today is the firsy day of JeongMo vlogs." Momo yawned.

"I believe Jeongyeon and I are going out to eat later. I don't know if we'll vlog it because we doing like cameras in our face while we eat."

Momo snuggled back into the covers and rested the camera on the nightstand.

"I'm not used to waking up early but I wanted to start this early." Momo yawned once again. "It's 7:28 am, Jeongyeon usually wakes up around 8 to make us breakfast and get ready for the day. She's an early bird." Momo yawned one last time before falling asleep.

Jeongyeon woke up, pressed against the wall

Jeongyeon woke up, pressed against the wall. She groaned as she felt feet on her back. Momo. She immediately pushed off the walland escaped the bed grabbing the camera on the nightstand. She fumbled with it for a while.

**

"Sorry ONCEs, I didn't realize it was recording and I stopped it."

Jeongyeon placed the camera on the mirror by a camera holder and proceeded her morning routine. Brushing her teeth, washing her face, moisturizing her face and walking out to the kitchen.

"As usual I'm the first awake. Not even the managers are awake yet." Jeongyeon placed the camera on the kitchen counter and pulled out ingredients from the fridge. "I make breakfast for my kids because their father doesn't wake up until late."

*

*

"Anyways, Momo and I are-"

*muted and fast forward*

"I want to go that new restaurant down the street from the old JYP building. Comment down below if you've been there before."

"Who are you talking to unnie?" Tzuyu walked into the kitchen and observed what was being made.

"Momo and I decided to vlog for our part of the channel."

Tzuyu nodded

*