Family {TW}

General Park and her team were stationed in a remote area in North Korea. While most of her team were going home for the holidays, one decided to stay behind.

"Specialist Yoo, why are you still here and not on that craft back to Seoul?" The General was making her rounds across the camp, keeping track of how many soldiers were leaving.

"I'm staying here General, is that a problem?" The soilder was sitting on her bed in a camp shirt and gray sweatpants. The higher ranked looked both way before entering the tent.

"Jeongyeon-ah, why aren't you going home? Don't you miss you family love?" Jeongyeon looked away before sighing.

"I have no family Hyo, my parents died before I graduated the academy and my sister is filming a movie somewhere. I can't talk to her because this area is so far from civilization. My friends back at home are all going about their life, forgetting about me. So like I said before, I have no family."

I literally wanted to write something like military/army related because I've been watching the videos and this is little scene came to mind and I just needed to get it out before I forgot.

Yes, it was meant to be finished there lol. Adding to it felt weird and I like it ending there.