Chapter-20

Peglet-

I woke up to see a pretty girl on my bed? Wait why is there a girl on my bed? Did we....oh wait this is Maria! I just thought we...never mind. She's about as sweet as a marshmallow I wonder if she taste-nope.  (Ihavenolifeohlord knows what I'm talking about) Anyways... I can't believe her ex would ever hurt her. I felt her shuffle besides me. I turn my head and she's awake.
"Why is there a pretty lady laying next next to me..." She mumbled
I felt my cheeks heat up
"Shit um sorry Peggy"
"You fine"

There was a knock on my door.
"Who is it!"
"It's Eliza and I'm coming in so don't be naked"
The door opened
"Thank god I didn't want to see the after sex of my sister"
"What the fuck lizard!!"
"Language please Peggy"
"English"
"Stop that peg leg! Anyways daddy said to be down for breakfast and bring..."
"Maria"
"Yes Maria I'm sorry he said to get dressed and hurry"
"Ok get out now so I can get dressed"
She closed the door.
I walked over to my closet and quickly grabbed a yellow sweater and some fleece leggings.
I started to get dressed when I hated a loud cough from behind me. I looked back and saw Maria eyes closed and face red.
"Oh shit sorry Maria" I yelled and ran along to the bathroom connected to my room to get dressed. When I walked out I saw Maria struggling to avoid her injuries while putting on a simple red dress. I slowly walked up to her and helped her pull her dress over her injuries. She smiled at me.
"Thanks Peggy"
"No problem. Now let's go Angie made breakfast I can smell it from here!"
I said before racing down the stairs with Maria trailing not far behind.
When we arrived at the table the smell of eggs wafted into my nose along with bacon, French toast, toast, marmalade, jam, and the worst food ever quail eggs. Maria looked alive like she had never seen food. We sat down at the table next to each other as Angelica brought out the food. She set the food down and sat down before turning to me and Maria.
"So how did you two meet" she said skeptically.
"Well I was out looking for Alex and I founded her crying on the side walk because her abusive boyfriend was cheating on her and kicked her out of the house" I said angrily.
She looked shocked and covered her mouth
"I'm sorry" she said still in shock.
"It's fine I was planning on breaking up with him anyways he was way to angry the person he cheated on me with is going to regret her decision to date him" Maria said waving off Angie's concern.
I hugged her tightly
"That shouldn't happen to anyone."
She hugged back
"It's ok Peggy"
Eliza covered her eyes and said
"Ok stop the pda and let's just eat" Eliza almost shouted.
"Eliza!!" I yelled face turning red.
Angie laughed and so did daddy.
I slowly grabbed almost everything on the table before me. I glanced at Angelica as she broke open the tiny unborn baby quail and sank her teeth into the featherless fetus. I contained my gaging. I looked back towards Maria and she looked mortified. Angie looked at her
"Is something wrong" she asked
"Yes," she screamed "that's monstrous and foul you eating a baby!"
Angelica rolled her eyes at her
"It's good food" she said scoffing
"But it disgustingly think about what your eating" she said calmly
Angie smashed her hands down on the table
"That is enough! Stop this argument with me now"
Maria looked scared and fell out of her chair before she started to cry.

Angelica-
I didn't mean to make anyone cry I wasn't thinking. I'm just really tired and I'm upset about losing alex.
"Hey listen Maria I'm sorry I'm just stressed"
"It's ok I miss Alex to"
I hugged her and she hugged me back.
That ended well

Words- . So yay and update and I still don't know if they're ok.. ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!