III. Yes!

♡Roshni's POV♡

"WHAT?"

"How dare he?"

"Freaking hell!"

These are the first responses of my three musketeers Naveena, Surithi and Jinal respectively after I shared the encounter with Gaurav last evening.

I had called them early in the morning at the same street, where I got him yesterday. There is a small store, who keeps two benches outside, making it appropriate for us to sit and talk.

I couldn't sleep a single minute and wanted to discuss this matter. So, I called them at 6 am and they thankful arrived. Though Jerry threw a tantrum for the first 10 minutes, only for Candy to scold her after noticing my stressed expression.

And now, they are sitting across me on one bench and staring as if I have called them to solve a surprise mathematics test.

"He bloody proposed you and you didn't do a thing? If he would have proposed me then I would have taken him to the nearby construction site. Pushed him inside the cement mixing machine with cement and water then turned it on."

That's Jerry, I mean Jinal for you. My evil twin.

We have the most dangerous mindset in the World, fit to become an important part of the Mafia World. But Navu and Candy, the innocent angels hold us back with an aim to make us good girls like them. Though they have failed EACH DAMN TIME because we are short tempered and our thoughts automatically turn murderous without warning.

Still Navu is trying by scolding Jerry, "Violence is not a solution to deal with the problems."

Jerry rolls her eyes and retorts, "Shut up Grandma. A random guy comes and proposes her for marriage and you expect her to not even teach him a lesson. That's insane."

I sigh as Navu and Jerry continue to fight, while my thoughts go back to his words - I am not judging you because I have faced the same....The reason to propose you is that I believe, two broken persons can never hurt each other....You will never hurt me because you know the pain and same implies to me....The assurance of not being betrayed again.

My hand subconsciously moves to my pocket, where I have kept his card. I had almost called him thrice last night to know his side of the story.

ALMOST.

But each time I stopped myself because the time wasn't appropriate and even I couldn't decide whether to trust him or not.

What if he is lying to me? What if he will betray me? What if he hurts me even more? What if he is playing a prank on me?

But then my thoughts go to Harsh.

He said, he trusts Gaurav and I know, he truly considers me as his sister. He won't allow someone to come and ruin my life. Though he is unaware of my past, he won't do anything, which can hurt me.

All these theories only add to my dilemma. I am unsure of what to do and what not, what is correct and what is wrong?

My thoughts come to an abrupt halt as I feel a soft hand, grabbing mine to cage in-between two similar ones. I turn my head to find Candy, sitting beside me and staring at me with scrutinizing gaze. She gives me a reassuring smile after she knows, she has my whole attention.