Epilogue

♡Roshni's POV♡  

Whoever said that "Changes in life are important because that's how the World runs" is HEARTLESS, EMOTIONLESS, COLD, ARROGANT, SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED and...and....every BAD names.

I sniff and wipe my tears with the back of my hands. But the tears return to dehydrate me.

I hate eyes, they are the most rigid organ in the God's green, but slowly polluting planet earth.

And how can change be important when it hurts to leave the old one that has given us many beautiful memories? How is even change a legal thing? I hate our Government for not banning change.

I cry, while standing in our bedroom, which I am leaving today. But I don't want to. I and Gaurav made so many special memories here. Our confessions and sharing of past incidents where we consoled and pampered each other, our first kiss, our first love-making and so much more. I will be leaving everything.

I wipe my tears and drag my suitcase out of the room to find his friends and his family. They are sitting on the couch and give me sad smiles. They are waiting for me to leave.

BUT I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!

My eyes well up with more tears and I feel an arm wrapping around my shoulder. I can identify this touch even in my deep slumber, the touch that soothes my every worry, though it is failing today. I cannot stop my tears and cry even louder, making him sigh.

"Roshni, you know this is important. It is for the betterment, it is needed."

I just nod and he caresses my shoulders to calm me. I notice even his family and Durga have tears in their eyes.

"You know if I could afford two flats then I would never sell our home. I know you are attached to this place, but with the baby coming, we need a bigger home."

Yes, I am 5 months pregnant, who is turning into a hippopotamus because of the drastic weight gain.

And we are shifting to a bigger home today. 

But I LOVE this place.

"Roshni in future when I could afford then I will try to buy back this flat. Right now, I am more concerned for you and our baby. The new home is bigger, next door of my parents and nearer to my office."

Yes, he managed to convince his parent's neighbour to sell his flat, which was given away on lease. And because there are only two flats on one floor, we have the entire floor to ourselves. Perfect to keep the family more connected and the future generation to know each other better. 

He continues, "You need Mom and Mahek's guidance at this stage. I need to take care of all the financial expenses coming up. And with office just a 10 minutes of drive will help me to reach you in case of emergencies."

"I know and I am sorry for crying. You know my hormones makes me do silly things. I didn't mean it."

"That's fine, but will you stop crying? It's irritating now."

No, it wasn't my husband. It was his non-biological father, who gets a slap on his arm from his wife.

Very good Durga.

He rubs his arm and complains, "Hey! She knows everything from day one and gave her consent in yes every single time he asked. So, why to cry now and moreover, she is going to a bigger home, not smaller."

I comment with a pout, "There is something called as emotions, which pigs don't understand."

"I am not a pig."