XI. End (unedited)

♡Gaurav's POV♡  

Stubborn. Fuming. Snappy.

These are the perfect words to describe Roshni from the past 10 days.

Yes, its been 10 days to our big argument, where she took an oath to push me away and isolate herself. Since then, she is sleeping in the guest room, not uttering a word or responding to mine and ignoring my attempts to help her.

Plus, I got to know during the dinner of Harry's promotion that she had mistaken Naveena's words of allowing me to control her life. It happened on the same day and worked as fuel to trigger the insecurities with her father's words.

Naveena apologised to me for creating the misunderstanding and tried to explain her with Jinal and Surithi's help. But those three failed miserably and poor Harry had to cancel the dinner because she decided to leave without asking or talking with anyone.

That night, we had the last argument because from the next morning, she decided to consider me as an invisible object. She will do the daily routine chores without acknowledging me.

Trust me, I have never been so frustrated in my entire life as I am right now and my patience is reducing on daily basis. I want to talk and help her, but she doesn't allows me.

The week after honeymoon was just perfect, we were progressing in our friendship and became comfortable in sharing everything. I got to know that once she was waiting at the railway station for 4 hours to meet her ex as he was busy and instant of rescheduling, he forced her to wait. It was completely unsafe and the summer heat during the noon is unbearable, yet she agreed.

Roshni was truly loyal and efficient in the relationship, I envy Danish. That bastard had what I craved.

Now, there is nothing and I feel as if I am a bachelor again. The only difference is that I get food ready on the table and the household chores is not my daily routine. 

But I miss Roshni. 

Her talks, concern for my health, our teasing session and late night talks, her holding me tight during the sleep and specially her line 'God's green, but slowly polluting planet earth.'

I miss everything, what we had developed.

I sigh at the memories and gather the courage to convince her to talk with me. She has to talk today, whether she likes it or not.

But my plans go flying to the dustbin when I find only breakfast on the table and not Roshni. 

Plus a note.

Yes, sometimes she leaves for her father's office earlier than me and serves breakfast on the table with a note saying "Your breakfast."

Then sometimes, she sleeps before I return from the office. Though I am greeted with surprisingly 'warm' dinner on the dining table with a note saying "Your dinner."

I was well aware that she is awake in the guest room, but she keeps it locked and never answers to my knock or calls to talk with me.

I sigh again, taking the note and just staring at the tiny source of communication, which we have now. It is damn lucky to receive more importance than me from Roshni. 

I sigh at my silliness, I am envying a piece of paper now.

#

Naveena - I met Roshni. Her father has asked her to train Ruchi with office work and are slowly taking every work from her hand.