X. His Responsibility (unedited)

♡Roshni's POV♡

People say sharing of happiness, increases the joy and sharing of sorrow, reduces the pain.

They are right.

It does make a good difference and you feel better.

Actually you feel like dancing with the pillow, singing with a hair brush and jumping on the bed or couch.

This is how I am feeling from the past week.

After the emotional moment between us a week back, I have started talking to him more. Usually he initiates the conversation, but now even I do. We have talked about everything good or bad past, present and even future.

He listens to me, never judges and always consoles me. Something which only my three Musketeers gave me in my whole life.

My three Musketeers. He invited them the other night with Harry, Naveena's husband to give the gifts we got from Goa. We girls enjoyed soft drinks and snacks in our bedroom in privacy. While he and Harry had beer in the living room before we had dinner together. The boys kind of clicked instantly as they both loved football.

Typical boys.

Then during the weekend, we had a dinner with his family on Saturday night to give the gifts. Plus, he wanted me to mingle with his family for their happiness, which he said, they are expecting from me.

And I didn't mind as his family is an ideal family. They accepted me into the family without an ounce of hesitation.

Sourav and Alia teamed up with me to tease Gaurav, so he fake cried over Mahek's shoulder, who was alone defending him, while their parents literally enjoyed the show with popcorn.

And Ayaan was a complete different level of enjoyment. The kid didn't leave my lap the whole time and giggled whenever I talked or played with him.

Though it gave us playful suggestions to give Ayaan a cousin, preferably girl and enter into the beautiful journey of parenthood. We dodged the suggestion and informed that we wish to give ourselves some time before taking the next step.

But I know, it will not happen. So, here came the future planning of adopting a child by lying to everyone that I can't conceive. Yet, it a worry of the future, so the discussion was left in the midway.

And I won't lie that I didn't want the family dinner to end. I was thoroughly enjoying the time and his parents hugged me before we left. He observed my happiness and promised to arrange a dinner at our home soon.

Then on Sunday, Jay and Durga planned to go for a movie, where I teased Gaurav with sexual jokes for the first time.

Yes, I have become that comfortable with him now.

Actually, my naughty cousin got some "sexy" dresses as wedding gift when she got to know that Gaurav lives alone and we will have complete "privacy" in the home.

So, I wore the off-shoulder knee length dress and because he has always seen me covered from neck to ankle, it was shocking for him. 

His eyes remained for a good minute when he saw me first, but not in an uncomfortable way. He was just surprised. Still, I teased him by asking if he needs a cold shower or should I carry Jerry's pepper spray for my safety.

He played along and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer before suggesting to ditch his friends and take me to the bedroom.

We laughed, teased and enjoyed the time together. However, I got some nasty stares from some boys in the movie theatre and restaurant, so he glared at them and held my hand to give them a silent warning.