XII. Lucky (unedited)

♡Roshni's POV♡

Something is wrong.

I am dead sure that something is wrong with Gaurav. He is behaving differently since morning. But I cannot ask him because we are not alone. Our home is packed with our friends.

After our discussion last night of starting a cooking class and youtube channel. He messaged our friends and everyone arrived today at 6 am for giving me whatever recipes they had.

Navu got Punjabi and Mughlai, Durga got Maharashtrian and Chinese, Candy got south Indian and Italian, Jerry got Gujarati and Mexican. Then I know Sindhi and variety of Appetizers, Sandwiches, Pizzas and etc.

But that's the only help I have received from them. Then they wished me luck to begin the preparations and my three Musketeers left as they had to go home before leaving for work. While Jay and Durga will go to their workplace directly, so they stayed longer.

Alone, I have planned 15 types of courses with fees structure and now, I am planning the Youtube channel.

But my entire attention is captured by him, who hasn't talked with me since morning.

Forget talking, he didn't even looked at me properly for once.

There was no good morning with Your Majesty and dramatic bow, no eye-contact, no response when I greeted him and he made coffee for everyone, except me. Though Durga offered to make one for me, but I was upset with his actions, so I lost my mood for coffee.

Plus, Jay is silently giggling every time I or Gaurav face him. What is the matter with Jay?

And why is Gaurav ignoring me?

Before I can think further to understand the reason, Durga advices me to write the recipes with approximate measurements to help in teaching. So, I start the work with Sindhi recipes.

After some time, I hear Jay informing Durga that 'they' are leaving for the work. I lift my gaze to find Gaurav is opening the door to leave.

He neither turned to inform that he is leaving or said bye. He just left without a glance at my direction as if I am an invisible object.

The loud bang of the door closing brings tears to my eyes. Is he angry with me? Does he hate me? Have I disappointed him?

I excuse myself to walk towards the guest room and stand at the window to glance down, where his car is parked. I watch him coming after a minute and waving at Jay before sitting in his car.

I lift my hand to wave at him when he glances up at me, only to look away immediately and start the car to leave.

He is angry and hates me now.

I turn around with disappointment and tears in my eyes, only to find Durga, smiling at me by leaning against the door frame.

Then she asks, "Upset?"

I lower my gaze and shake my head in negative, though I want to cry, call him back to scold and slap for ignoring me.

How can he hug and kiss me, I mean my forehead last night then ignore in the morning?