The Wedding

*Magnus and Alec thought this night would never come, and it did. After so much planning, everything was set and ready. All was left was for the two to get married and everyone could celebrate the newly weds. Throughout the planning of Magnus and Alec's wedding, it just seemed that everyone was falling in love. Simon and Izzy made themselves an official couple, Jace met a red head girl named Clary and he already likes her, and Max found a cute guy named James.*

(Not James Herondale, or James Carstairs. This is my version of a James in this story, so no one is gets confused.)

Izzy: Whew! Everything looks great.

Simon: Iz, will you stop worrying too much? The wedding looks perfect, and I know that Magnus and Alec love it.

Izzy: I know, it's just that I want everything to be perfect.

Clary: Izzy this great, I'm surprised that you're not a wedding planner in Heaven.

Izzy: That's because most weddings were just simple, a Silent Brother would introduce the couple and just have them exchange wedding runes and then they're married.

Clary: Kind of sounds a little too simple of a wedding if you ask me.

Izzy: That's how Heaven traditions are, simple but memorable and important.

Clary: Speaking of important, where are the important grooms?

Izzy: They're back at the house, just getting ready.

Clary: What about Jace?

Izzy: Jace is, probably, giving a pep talk to Alec so he won't be a hormonal mess while giving his vow to Magnus.

*Turns out Izzy was right, but it was way more than just a pep talk for Alec. It was a ride of emotion therapy, and Jace wasn't being the greatest therapist so far.*

Jace: Alec, you need to calm down.

Alec: Calm down, Jace?!?! How can I? I'm getting married, and there is so many things that could happen today.

Jace: Like what?

Alec: What if Magnus hates the way I look in this suit?

Jace: He literally drools all over you, no matter what you wear.

Alec: What if I mess up my vows?

Jace: You're Alexander Gideon Lightwood, you're the biggest poet angel there is.

Alec: But what if-

Jace: Listen, Alec! Do you love Magnus?

Alec: Yes.

Jace: Can you imagine your life without him?

Alec: No.

Jace: Then you're ready to get married, and stop worrying too much. Seriously, you have got to stop your habit of over-thinking things.

Alec: I don't over think things....................do I?

*Jace didn't have time to answer, because it was time for Alec to arrive at the wedding so in a few minutes Magnus could arrive. Let's just say that there is going to be a little surprise guest at Magnus and Alec's wedding. When Alec was there, he was at the altar and he was standing there just waiting for his love to walk down the altar.*

Izzy: Alec, I am so proud of you.

Alec: Thank you, Izzy.

Simon: Izzy, code Malec!

Izzy: Everyone, code Malec! Places!

Alec: Wait, what's code Malec?

Jace: Just be glad that you don't know what it is.