Love in offside

This is a story about four teenage girls heading to the World Cup held in Brazil. Being only 16 years old they get permission from their parents to head to Brazil. But instead of having an innocent vacation, they find love. They're struggling with the age difference and criticism from their parents. Will true love conquer all? No matter what? You will see in Love in offside.

Author's note.

Hello everyone, this is my first story on Wattpad. The names I will be using in this story are the names of my friends and the main character is named after me; none of the relationships of me and them in this story are real, they are based on real life but are in no way connected to the story; their personalities are also loosely based on reality but do not reflect my friends accurately so it is all made up inside my head; I hope this short note will stop them of thinking I copied their personality or relationship with me and showed it to the world. These characters are the fruit of my imagination and nothing else. The situations are completely made up and have never happened. However some did happen in real life, but the ones in the story are not connected to reality. I hope you will leave a comment saying what do you like about the story and what would you like to change. Feel free to leave a suggestion! I'll consider every one of them. Enjoy!