Chapter 9: All you young, wild girls

Neymar's POV

''You're not going in your room. Today I want you just for myself.'' I said kissing her on the cheek.

''Fine, but I'll have to take a shower there.'' she smirked.

''I don't mind.'' I said.

We got up to the fifth floor, room 503, where David and I were staying. He was there watching TV and eating popcorn.

''Out.'' I said to him as I opened the door.

''What?'' he was confused.

''I said out, go to Thiago or someone, the room is mine today.'' I said and pushed him out.

''Oh, I see...'' he grinned and looked at Karla. She said hello to him awkwardly as he was leaving the room. He showed me thumbs up and mimed a lot of sex moves behind her back but I just closed the door.

She went to the bathroom to take a shower so I took my phone and called Bruna, now my ex- girlfriend. After a few seconds, she picked up. I took a deep breath and talked.

''Hey baby, guess where...''

''Before you say anything I want you to listen...'' I started.

''What is it, is something wrong? I'm just out...'' she interrupted me.

''No,no, everything is okay. Well except one thing. I think our relationship has come to a breaking point, I just can't be with someone I don't love and with someone who doesn't treat me like I treat them.'' I continued.

''Are you saying...'' she quietly said.

''When is the last time you've kissed me? Hugged me? Called me?'' I said.

''But I'm...'' she started.

''I'm sorry, I always had time for you and you didn't. I think that's more than enough.'' I said

''Is she prettier, sexier, thinner? I don't understand.'' Bruna said in a sarcastic voice.

''If you can't understand that what I fell in love came from the inside not outside, we have noting to talk about.'' I said and hung up. Normally I wouldn't say things like that but she got me mad enough.

The minute I hung up, Karla came out of the bathroom. She was in a towel combing her hair with her fingers. I came up to her and rand my fingers through her wavy hair.

''You are beautiful. Don't bother putting your clothes on.'' I said spinning her around like we were dancing.

''Oh yeah?'' she said leaning in and kissing me.

''Yeah.'' I said and smiled.

Because we had two single beds, Karla laid on me and I put my arms on her stomach. We were watching James Bond on TV but it had Portuguese dubbing so she didn't understand anything. Soon we forgot about the film and focused on talking but mostly taking photos.

''So is this the official date we became a thing?'' I asked her.

''14 June sounds good. But, when will we make it official?'' she turned to me.

''How about now?'' I proposed. Karla laid on my chest still in her towel with her hair wet and raised her head like she was kissing my cheek. I wasn't wearing my shirt because it was really hot outside. I took the photo and it looked stunning. She looked like a goddess.

''Do you like it?'' I showed her the photo. She smiled and said: ''I love it.''

I immediately posted it on Instagram and captioned 'Minha princesa' .