Chapter 7: First time I ever...

After I took a quick shower, I put on my loose, white sleeveless shirt, black jeans and black flats. I also took my golden chain necklace and put it on. Playboy perfume would always do the thing so I sprayed it on a couple of times. My hair was all natural and curly.

''Dammit, I'd bang you if I were him.'' said Barbara putting her earrings on.

''Thanks but I'm not going to dinner to get laid.'' I said.

''Who knows...'' she smirked.

The girls were also going to eat in the hotel's restaurant. I looked myself in the mirror one last time before he knocked on the door. We silently screamed  and then I opened the door. The first thing I saw was his goddamn beautiful smile. He was standing there in a white shirt tucked into his black pants which was rolled up his arms. 

''You look stunning senhorita.'' he checked me out from head to toe.

''Thank you. You also look handsome.'' I said.

''Are you all set?'' he asked.

''Yes, let's go.'' I answered and closed the door.

We didn't know what to say to each other. It was kinda awkward just because of the day we spent together. Finally he broke the ice.

''They asked you about today didn't they?'' he asked.

''Of course, I mean, what could I do without them finding out?'' I said

''You know, men aren't so different. And that's not the worst part. The worst is yet to come. The media. Those people find out everything but remember, if they ask you anything related to me or anyone, just smile, keep your head down and walk.'' he said.

''Okay, I hope they won't find out. I mean what's to find out? We're just friends, right?'' I said.

He was hesitating on what to say until he muttered: ''Sure.''

We came down the stairs and to the restaurant. There were a few team members and several other guests there so it wasn't overcrowded. The waiter escorted us to our table which was next to the window. Lights were dim so the ambient was romantic and soothing.

''So Cinderella with a K, tell me what are you doing in this part of the world.'' he said.

''Well, I'm a big football fan so I came to support my team in the Cup. My friends came along so we wanted to have fun in those three days we were supposed to stay. But life wanted something else.'' I explained.

''It wanted you to be here I suppose.'' he said and smiled.

''Yeah, I guess it did.'' I said.

Soon, my phone buzzed. I got a message. It was from Joseph.

''The first plane to Frankfurt is leaving on 17 at noon. We're leaving then, I'll brief the girls.''

''What is it?'' he asked.

''Nothing, it's just.. We're leaving on Tuesday.'' I said.

''Oh, wow. I didn't expect it to be so soon.'' he said with noticeable sadness in his voice.

''Never mind that, we've got three more days ahead of us.'' I said.

''Than I'll meet you with the team. They always want to know what are you like.'' he said.

''No thanks, I'm a bit shy, besides, I don't know what would I talk to them.'' I said.

The night went on but there was no plate in front of us. Every time the waiter came to get our order we would send him back. We talked all night long. Eventually we were the only ones left in the restaurant. My girls, the boys, guests, everyone was gone.

''I think we should just head back to our rooms.'' he said.

''Maybe you're right.'' I said.

''I'll go call the elevator.'' he said.

''Please don't. I mean, you can go but I won't.'' I said and lowered my head.

''Why babe, what's wrong?'' he asked.

''Well, it's kinda embarrassing.'' I said.

''Tell me, it's okay.'' he raised my chin with his hand and looked me with his seductive green-ish eyes.

''I'm afraid of small spaces, I have claustrophobia.'' I silently said.

''Than, we will go up the stairs. It's not embarrassing.'' he said and took my hand while we were walking past the lobby to the bedrooms. When we got up, he walked with me to my door.

''Just so you know, this day was the best day in my life.'' he said and smiled.

''Mine too, I really like being with you Neymar.'' I said and looked up into his eyes.

He took me by my waist and pulled me closer, put his hands on my cheeks not looking away and slowly came all the way to my lips which were as hot as his. I could feel his tongue dancing with mine to a slow rhythm which was playing inside my head. It was my first, best and loveliest kiss.