Chapter 10: Someone's jealous

Karla's POV

I woke up to a smell of pancakes. I heard three male voices talking but I could recognize only one. It was Neymar's voice. The balcony door was open so I got up and went there. There were sitting Neymar, Thiago and David eating pancakes.

''Good morning. Slept well?'' asked Neymar.

''Hey guys. How long was I out?'' I asked confused.

''Two hours, it's ten past six now.'' he said.

''Are you hungry?'' asked Thiago showing me pancakes.

''Starving.'' I said and sat next to Neymar.

We were talking and getting to know each other better. It was warm outside but a cool wind was blowing so it wasn't bad. Because it was on the fifth floor, the room had a fantastic view of the sunset and the beach. The guys were a bit shocked to find out I was sixteen.

''I thought you were at least twenty.'' said David in disbelief.

''Well, a good pair of shoes and a tiny help of makeup can fool a man. It's just my height that can give me away.'' I said.

''So, did you talk to your parents, what did they say?'' asked Thiago.

''No. And I'm scared to death to come home. He's twenty two and I'm only sixteen. I won't be allowed to socialize with anyone on Facebook so seeing you again won't be a subject to discuss.'' I said turning to Neymar.

''Age is just a number.'' Neymar said wrapping his arms around me.

''Convince my parents and we're good to go.'' I said.

Then I remembered I spent the whole day with Neymar and forgot about the girls. I said goodbye to the guys and went downstairs to our room. They were all there. Barbara and Maria were painting their nails and Mia was on her phone. 

''Oh, look who's decided to come back.'' said Barbara sarcastically.

''What? It's not like I've been across the world.'' I said.

''As for us you could've been. Where the fuck were you?'' she raised her voice.

''I was with Neymar, and since when do you have the right to yell at me?'' I said.

''You're fucking ungracious. I brought you here and I expected you to be with us all the time not with a stranger you've just met. It's getting really unbearable.'' she stood up

''You know what? Thanks a lot for your invitation, for getting me here and for being a dick to me.'' I said packing my stuff in my suitcase.

''Barbara you're wrong here, why don't you put yourself in her position? She hangs out with us but she has a guy that's in love with her. What would you do?'' Maria said.

''Who asked you anything?'' she said to her.

''Now you're acting like a bitch. Stop it.'' she said to Barbara.

''Could you for once, just this one time be a goddamn friend to me?'' I said.

I took my things and packed them into my suitcase. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. She was looking me with judgement in her eyes so I could see every last bit of hate towards me. I went outside the room and closed the door. They were arguing about what happened. 

''What now?'' I said quietly to myself. It was already eight o'clock.I decided to go to Neymar and ask him if I could sleep over. Just when I was about to climb up the stairs someone offered me help.

''Let me help you with that suitcase.'' a familiar male voice said.

''It's okay, I got it.'' I said turning to him but he ignored it and took it anyway.