At peace

Suzaku's hyperactivity was always difficult to deal with. Lelouch wasn't famed for his stamina either. So this much up would be a bad idea.

But if Lelouch let go of the brunette he would run and awake the whole palace without a reason. In his hyperactivity he might even forget his mask or something.... And as he kept his grip firm on him the younger boy begun touching him in all kinds of places.

"S-suzaku? Are you serious now??"

"Oh come on!! I have been holding back for over 3 years! Let me do it!! You even have all your memories back by now so I won't feel guilty about it!!"

"B-but! Even then... this thing is really embarrassing so you should tell me you want to do it in advance! So now let's just sleep, kay?"

"Oh come on~~ I will be really really gentle!"

"The problem is your stamina, idiot! I won't be able to move about tomorrow!!"

"That's fine!"

Before Lelouch could complain, whine or generally do something, Suzaku was pulling his pants off.

"D-DON'T PULL THEM DOWN SO SUDDENLY!!"

"Shh~~~ This corridor might be empty but if you raise your voice that much someone will hear you... Wait till we go to Kaminejima to scream, kay?"

Suzaku's hands were tracing around the other's body, pinching his nipples and licking his earlobes.

Lelouch could only shudder at the touch and let his face burn with embarrassment again.

The brunette's hand trailed down to Lelouch's crotch and squeezed the bulge that was already there. He could only moan in pleasure as his fingers trailed off from base to tip and back again.

"S-suzaku! Ahn... S-stop! I will come...!"

"That's fine with me, you know... But not yet~"

Almost like a switch was turned Lelouch came upon the sadistic side of Suzaku once again... He could only gulp loudly as the other's fingers trailed down to his entrance and begun pocking inside one at a time.

Lelouch was so close to cumming, really. If only not for Suzaku's pace that was fast paced at times and slow paced at times and Suzaku's hand that was squeezing hard on his erection blocking his cumming...

After loosening him up enough, Suzaku pushed his own erection up Lelouch's ass, making him squirm in the process...

It had been a long time since their last time having sex. Was that what added to the excitement or was it the fact that Lelouch hardly ever masturbated lately, it is not sure.

Suzaku kept thrusting in the older boy many times over, eventually releasing his grip on his erection letting him finally come and then he came too, inside him.

That earned him a lot of groans from Lelouch but he only laughed in response.

"Idiot... have some restrain, won't you....?"

"But you felt so good too, didn't you?"

"I didn't! Shut up!"

"There it is again, tsundere Lelouch."

"Shut up! Stop pushing that Japanese standard on me!"

"I am not pushing it on you? You have won it with your own power."

"That doesn't make me the least bit happy to hear!"

After some short silence, Lelouch burst into laughter.

"What's up suddenly?" Suzaku asked confused but also amused by all this.

"No, it's just... if only we could have sustained this relationship without breaking it with lies... It would be nice. But then we wouldn't have our own world right?"

"Haha! That was what you were laughing at, huh!?"

"Yeah... We have come a long way, huh...."

"Yep. There were up and downs, rains and sunsets but I am me and you are you. That is enough now."

"Haha....yeah.... I hope this relationship never changes."

"Yeah."

"Good night, Suzaku."

"Good night, Lelouch."

They sealed their goodnights with a kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms. Both felt strangely at peace, like they had forgotten indeed the rest of the world....

To be continued.....
_________________________
I am not really good with r18 scenes and all so I just kinda described it in review and quickly. So that's it for this month! ^^

3 more chapters left! Bear with me xD

Anyways see ya next month~