Help

(Stefan's POV)

Elena was almost as big a nine month pregnant woman and that scared me.Damon and I had done enough research in books,movies and on the internet that we knew it was rare for a woman to live after giving birth to a vampire offspring.I can't live without the love of my life.She makes me feel alive again.I can't live without her, I just can't.

I told her I was going hunting today but, that was a lie.I went to meet Bonnie at The Grill.I had to know if there was any spells that would keep Elena alive even after the birth.

"I don't know of any spells that can help."She sighed."But there is a doctor I know who might help us.She works at the hospital.Whenever Elena goes into labor, or is ready to have the baby, make sure to call me so I can call Dr.Drinxcail to make sure she is there for the delivery.I don't know if she will do much but it's better than nothing."

My heart that has been full of sorrow and guilt is now full of joy and happiness.As I began smiling, my cell phone rang.It was Damon.

"Stefan, Elena passed out going down the stairs.I think she might have broke something.She needs to get the babies out.TONIGHT!"

I felt like my world was crashing down on me.