Chapter 1: Driving to the concert

This was not just any other day in my life. It was probably the most important day I will ever have in my entire lifetime! It was the day I went to the one direction concert in Sydney with my best friend Sarah! She was still at home but Mum and I were going to pick her up at around 9 so we could be there early. I had my outfit all prepared. I was wearing a custom made T-Shirt that said “Marry Me Niall!” I was also wearing green skinny jeans as green is Niall’s favorite colour and I wore my white canvas shoes with the Irish flag that I painted on the front of each shoe.  I also thought it would be a good idea to bring a gift just incase we got the chance to meet the lads. I got Niall a green baseball cap in the size of 1¼ as that is the exact hat size for Niall’s adorable head. In the hat I wrote a note to him saying “Dearest Niall; I love your laugh, your smile, your cuteness, your voice and most importantly your carefree jokester personality.” Most people might think that I am over reacting a bit with all of this but I’m not; and everyone thinking that is obviously what we call “Directionators” which are haters of one direction and us “Directioners” which are the fans of one direction get annoyed at directionators all the time for them saying really mean things about them like “They can’t sing” or “They didn’t even win X-factor so why are they even famous” I just want to slap some sense into those directionators!

Anyway, I wore those custom made clothes and brought him stuff that he liked because Sarah and I were trying our hardest to win the only two backstage passes. If we won we would get the two centre front row seats and one on one time with each and everyone of the lads from one direction before and after the concert.

At 9am I called out to my mum “Mum hurry up and get it the damn car for goodness sake we are going to be late and it will all be your fault!”

Mum came running down the stairs grabbed a slice of bread to have for breakfast and put her earring in her left ear. “Why on earth do we have to leave so early Emma, the concert doesn’t start until seven thirty tonight!” She said with her mouth full with the slice of bread as she closed and locked the front door to my house.

I just got in the car without answering her and started beeping the horn non-stop.

“Alright, Alright, Alright I’ll hurry up but I just don’t understand why you have to be there so early!” Mum exclaimed as she opened the door to her car and sat in the driver’s seat staring straight at me with her big blue eyes.

“Well mum, what would you do if your favorite singer came to Australia and you had a chance to win the two backstage passes and got to spend time with them before and after the concert?!” I asked slightly annoyed at her.

“Well I guess you are right but I wouldn’t leave this early just to see them.” Mum said as she reversed out of the driveway onto the road.

“Whatever mum.” I said as we started driving off “Don’t forget Sarah either. If we drive straight past her house without stopping I will slap you across the face so hard that you won’t ever be able to feel your left side jaw bone ever again!”

“Excuse me?! What did you just say to me. But before you answer remember that I am the one driving you down to this concert!” Mum asked cheekily

“Nothing mother dear.” I said

Mum said nothing back and just kept on driving. I was trying to plug my phone into the stereo when we turned into Sarah’s street. As she got in the car I got my phone to work on the stereo system.

“Nice outfit babe!” I said to Sarah.

She was wearing a custom made T-Shirt the same as me but it said “Marry Me Louis!” She was also wearing dark red skinny jeans and white canvas shoes which she painted blue striped on. I also noticed that she was carrying a carrot with a note taped to it. The note said “Dear Louis, This carrot is to resemble my love for you. I’m not just a fan anymore; I am in love with you!”