Chapter 19: Warming up

The crowed roared as we stood in the middle of the stage.

Before I knew it music started blasting through the speakers.

“This song sounds familiar!” I said to Sarah over the music.

“It’s Gangnam Style!” Sarah yelled into the microphone.

Before I knew it, Sarah, I and most of the crowd were all jumping around and dancing the moves for Gangnam Style.

“I always feel like I’m riding a horse when I dance to that song!” I said into my microphone.

“Or a cow in Harry’s case.” Sarah argued.

The crowd roared in laughter and then a drum roll sound (made by everyone stamping the ground or stands) was roaring around arena.

Sarah for some reason had a carrot next to the stage to she ran to quickly get it.

“So who likes carrots?” She yelled as she ran back onto the stage.

Everyone screamed do much that I couldn’t hear myself think for those few splitting seconds.

Sarah threw the carrot into the crowd and one of the girls about 5 from the front caught it. She was jumping on her chair, waving her arms in the air screaming so much.

Once the screaming died down a bit I heard a chant going.

“SING, SING, SING, SING, SING, SING” everyone shouted

“What song should we sing?” Sarah whispered into my ear after she walked over to me.

“What about only exception then hey soul sister?” I said knowing those two were songs that Sarah and I know very well.

I gave the audio person my iPod which had the instrumental tracks for those two songs on them as Sarah and I used my iPod for the music for our covers.

Once we were finished singing the two songs we were ushered off the stage so the stage crew could get the stage all ready for one direction and get all the props on it.

Sarah and I heard a lot of screaming when we went behind the wings of the curtains next to the stage but we assumed that it was just for the boys as normally when the warm up performance goes off stage, it means that they are finished and the main performance are about to come out on the stage. But we heard them chanting “ENCHORE, ENCHORE, ENCHORE, ENCHORE” over and over again.

“Girls they are chanting for you!” Simon said placing his hands on mine and Sarah’s shoulders