chapter 18: Are We Famous?

Once we got off the plane, we got our bags and went straight out and got into a black van that Paul was driving. When we got in I saw Harry, Zayn and Liam sitting inside.

Harry was sitting in the front with Paul while Liam and Zayn were sitting in two of the seats sitting forwards. Sarah and Louis got in first and Sarah sat next to the window and Louis sat in the middle next to her. Next Niall got in and Sat next to Louis. When I got in the only seat that was left was in the middle of Zayn and Liam.

“what are you all doing here?” I asked getting in the car.

“We have to go straight to the arena to practice for the concert.” Zayn said.

“fair enough” I said relaxing into my seat.

At the Arena, a big Security guard greeted us and checked inside the car to check who we were. Obviously when he saw who we were he let us in.

We drove in through the gate and once it was closed and securely locked we were able to get out and safely go inside.

We didn’t have time to greet any of the fans that were waiting for us as we were late for soundcheck.

“Is he here yet?” Niall asked Paul as we entered backstage through the back doors.

“Yeah he’s waiting in the girls dressing room with Lou.” Paul answered.

“Who is here?” I asked Niall.

“Oh no one.” Niall said with a smirk on his face.

“Oh okay.” I said feeling a bit weird knowing Niall was hiding something or someone from me.

We all stopped a dressing room which had a purple star on the door.

“This is where you girls will be getting changed and everything.” Louis said slowly opening the door.

“Hello Girls.” A deep, formal, British accent Said.

“Oh my gosh, Hi Simon” Sarah said to Simon Cowell who was sitting next to Lou, our hair and makeup artist.

“Do you know why I’m here or have the boys kept a secret for once?” Simon said.

“No we actually have completely no idea at all why we’re here.” I said getting a bit nervous.

“Well, the boys have shown me your covers on youtube and I have seen the hits on them. I see you have quite a bit of fans.”

“Yeah I guess.” Sarah said looking at me.

“Well I guess, I am signing you guys! All you need to think of is a name to call yourselves.” Simon said with a smile spread across his face.

My Jaw dropped and my hands covered my mouth while Sarah was jumping and screaming.

I heard the door open behind me and then cheering. Next thing I knew it I had Niall’s soft hands around my waist and I was being spun around in the air.

“You excited babe?” Niall said as he put me down.

“Yeah.” I said speechless of what I could say.

“Well I have to go warm up for soundcheck, I’ll see you later okay?” Niall said

“Alright have fun.” I said as Niall and all the other boys walked out of the room.

Simon got up and left too, leaving Sarah and I with Lou.

“Well I guess I have to get you two ready then.” Lou said putting tapping her index, middle and ring finger on her chin. “I just have to think of what you can wear.”

“What about this?” I said pointing out a just above the knee white and floral boob tube dress.

“Yeah and that will go perfect with a white pair of stilettos.” Lou said. “I have a pair but I am a size 9.”

“That’s my exact shoe size!” I said excitedly.

“Well then, you can borrow them for tonight if you like?” Lou said handing me the pair of stilettos.

I put on my outfit and walked around the room like I was a model on a catwalk.

“I feel so pretty!” I said with a smile. “I don’t normally feel pretty.”

My smile slowly turned into a pout as I sat on the lounge realizing my memories from school.

Lou sat down next to me and rubbed her and around my slouched back.

“What’s the matter darling?” Lou said in her soft British accent.

I explained to Lou about me getting teased at school because I have orange hair and that I was always called “ranga” or “orangutan” and also how a lot of people put their hands up to my head and pretend to warm their hands up because my hair was apparently fire.

Once I finished explaining to Lou, Sarah walked around the room in a Black just above the knee dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist and black stilettos on her feet.

“I didn’t even notice you got dressed!” I said to Sarah looking up at her.

“Yeah while you were getting changed Lou and I went through clothes and while you and her were talking I got changed into this. You likey?” Sarah said strutting her stuff around the room like I did.

“Yes it is amazing on you! It compliments your curves so much!” Lou said.

“I agree!” I said suddenly completely happy again.

Lou got up and got all of her makeup out ready for us to have our makeup done.

“Who wants to go first?” Lou asked Sarah and I.

“I’ll go.” I said sitting in to makeup chair.

Lou started off with moisturizer then put some liquid foundation on my face. With my eyes, she gave them the charcoal look, with the black eyeliner and mascara and then a mixture of grey black and white eye shadow to create the complete charcoal effect. My lips were just left normal but with a bit of beige – pink, sparkly lip gloss on them.

Sarah was next and Lou decided that Sarah’s makeup should just be the same as mine. With Sarah’s Hair, Lou left it out but braided the fringe across the left side of her face.

Lou just left my hair and my fringe out but put some product in it to keep my original ringlet curls in it without it getting all frizzy.

Once we were all dressed up, Lou opened the door and ushered us out of the room into the hallway where Simon met us.

“You girls look smashing!” Simon exclaimed as we walked down the hallway.

“Thanks” Sarah and I said at the same time.

“So where are we going anyway?” Sarah asked.

“You are the warm up performance for the boys tonight.” Simon said casually

Sarah and I looked at each other excitedly but I also had a tiny feeling of nervousness too.

Once we reached the side of the stage, Sarah and I heard the excited fans streaming in through the doors.

“You ready?” I asked Sarah squeezing her hand.

“Lets do this poo!” Sarah exclaimed before running on stage pulling me with her.