Chapter 8: The girls arrive

• Dedicated to One Direction

I Walked to the side stage where Louis and Sarah still were talking about everything they could possibly think of.

“Sam and Emily are here.” I said quickly as I walked out onto the stage.

“Wait. What?!” Sarah Yelled in surprise as she stood up and ran out onto the stage with me.

Before I could answer Sam and Emily walked through from right at the back of the Arena. I could only just see them because there was no one else in the seating area and all of the lights were on.

Sam ran straight down the aisle and Emily followed. I jumped off the stage and ran up towards them too. We all had a group hug together. After a while we pulled away from each other and walked down to the stage to meet up with Sarah.

Sam, Emily and I jumped up on the stage and Sarah, Emily and Sam all hugged each other while I quickly checked to see if Harry was anywhere in sight. I didn’t see Harry but I saw Louis still sitting side stage staring at us with a confused look.

I ran over to him quickly and I whispered in his ear. “Keep Harry out of sight for the moment. I know the girl he was talking about and she is here right now and I am going to surprise him.”

Louis gave me a small nod and ran over to go find him.

I walked back out to the girls to tell them the plan.

“Okay so what we are going to do is, Emily you are going to go stay in the tour bus until the concert starts. I have Paul’s permission and the security guards have al agreed to keep all of the boys out of it. Sarah, Sam and I will just chill around backstage and Sam will just pretend she is here with the backstage pass. We will be taking turns of checking on you every now and then but we will have to do it discretely though. With Paul’s and the security guards’ help we should be fine. Now let’s do this poo!” I advised.

The girls nodded and we secretly made our way to the side stage. I saw Louis walk out of the Lou’s makeup room.

“Harry is getting styled by Lou. You are clear for the next 10 minutes or so” Louis told us as we walked past him.

We walked straight outside. I never knew how many people have become fans of me just because Niall and I started dating. And what makes it more amazing is that we only started dating today.

We got Emily into the tour bus and she was like fan girling over all of the stuff that the boys have touched. I had never been in there so I had no idea where anything was. I just told her to find something to do and that one of us would be back to check on her.

I went back outside and I went over to the fence to sign some autographs and get a few photos with as many people as I could. I tried to be as quick as I could so I could get back inside before Harry got out of Lou’s makeup room.

As we all walked in I decided I should let Sam meet all of the boys. First I went to Niall which not to any one’s surprise was in the change room eating all of the snacks that have been put out for us.

“Niall, this is Sam. You know the one that was on the phone earlier today.” I said interrupting Niall from his foodgasm.

“Oh hi.” Niall said with his mouth full of food.

“Hiii” Sam said shakily.

Niall finished eating soon enough and sat down on the couch that was right next to him.

“So Sam, do you like chicken?” Niall asked

“Uhhh sure.” Sam answered awkwardly.

“I think Sam, Sarah and I are going to find Zayn now. You enjoy your food!” I said as I grabbed sam by the arm and slowly pulled her out through the door.

Sam and I walked down the hallway of the backstage area. We found Zayn with Liam. They were both talking and fooling around with their musical band. Sam went up to them and introduced herself to them and ran back to me and started pulling me away eager to get close to Louis.

“Sorry” I mouthed to the boys as I was pulled around the corner.

As soon as we walked around the corner we saw Louis casually walking up the hall. Sam almost fainted at the thought of herself giving Louis a hug and getting close to him.

“Louis, this is Sam. You know the girl from the phone call earlier today.” I said pointing to Sam and pushing her closer to him.

“Hi babe” Louis said

Sam did nothing but giggle at Louis’ voice. Not that it was bad or anything. It was because she had never heard his voice in real life before.

“Righteo then. Well I’m going to go check on Harry.” Louis said while backing away slowly.

Lastly we had Harry left to meet. We walked around and knocked on Lou’s door to let us in. As we walked in Harry came out with an outfit that Lou picked out for him for the summer section concert. Once again Sam said a quick hi and walked off.

“Soundcheck doors open in 45 minutes!" Paul advised us.

Sarah discretely ran out to the tour bus to check on Emily while Sam and I went into the change room to chill before the concert. As we walked in we found a note on the table where Niall’s leftover half eaten food platter was. The note read

“Emma, I have gone with the lads to get a quick vocal warm up session in before we have to go on stage. P.S I have a surprise for you when the actual concert starts after the soundcheck. See you soon Xx Niall.”