Chapter 6: Makeup time!

“awh thanks Lou you are really nice! I can’t believe that we are already trending together! Anyway how’s Lux?”

“She is good. She is actually in the makeup room. You can come and meet her and I can put some makeup on you if you want. You will be getting a lot of photos from the Paparazzi no matter where you go.”

I agreed and followed her into what looked to be like a dressing room. She said she did all the dressing rooms up like that with all of her makeup on one side of the room and all of the clothes for the boys and even Eleanor and Danielle.

I sat in a black hair dressers hair and told Lou to surprise me with my looks. I had faith in her as she was really nice to me and she looked like she knew what she was doing.

I closed my eyes and let her do her magic on me. First I felt her rub some liquid foundation onto my face and blending it in. I then felt her rub some eye shadow onto my eye lids. She did this with her fingers. She said it was because it is easier and it blends it in more. She told me to open my eyes for the eye liner. So I did and I looked up so it was easier for her to do my eyes. She then put some mascara on my top eye lashes. She finished with putting some peach coloured lip gloss.

As Lou started on doing my hair Lux came over to me and stared at me with her adorable eyes! She obviously wasn’t shy because I picked her up to put her on my lap and she just let me and when she was sitting on my lap she just giggled. I lightly tickled her belly which made her giggle even more. I eventually put her down to play around with her toys which were on the other side of the room. She was the cutest thing! She crawled right over to a toy phone and started playing with it. She then looked at me and crawled all the way back over and gave it to me. Being the softy I am, I pretended to answer the phone and then I gave it back to her saying it was Zayn and he wanted to talk to her. She sat there for like five minutes just babbling in her little baby voice. She didn’t know any words yet so she was just going “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah” which I found absolutely adorable.

When Lou finished with my hair I saw Sarah walk past the door kind of slumped.

“Sarah!” I yelled jumping out of the chair excusing myself from Lou. 

She turned around and I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

“What’s the matter babe? Come and talk to me. But Lou is styling me for the paparazzi and everything.” I said sympathetically.

Sarah nodded silently and followed me into the room where Lou and Lux were. Lou quickly measured me for clothes and to her surprise and my luck I was the same size as Eleanor. 

After Lou measured me, I sat back down on the chair and Lou grabbed another for Sarah to sit on next to me. 

“Now what’s wrong? I asked

“I just saw Louis and Eleanor together.” She said choking on her tears

“Look Sarah. I know you are upset but just think about it. You and Louis could out to be the best of friends! And you never know what the future holds!” I replied 

Sarah nodded and lowered her head to watch herself twiddle her thumbs.

Lou came over with an outfit to try on. I grabbed it out of her hands and walked into the bathroom which was actually an ensuite for the room. I put on a floral boob tube top that hugged my figure. I also wore a pair of High waisted ¾ length jeans. Over the top of the boob tube I wore a black cardigan unbuttoned. For the shoes, I wore white converses. 

I looked at myself in the mirror to admire these new clothes that I have just been given. I did a quick spin and I walked out to find Sarah and Lou talking. Lou must have cheered Sarah up somehow because they were both laughing.

I walked out but I didn’t say a word. They both looked at me with and their mouths dropped. I  did a quick spin and a curtsy.

“You look amazing!” Sarah said

“That looks beautiful on you!” Lou added.

I thanked them both and I walked out of the room. I had no idea but I had this sudden urge to go perform something on the stage. I thought it would be a god idea now because no one would be out there and I would be able to do my own thing.