Chapter 15: Leaving Sydney and back to school

After packing up all of our stuff I called mum to meet us outside the front of the hotel. I went across to Sarah and Louis’ room asking if they were ready to go. I was really upset about leaving the boys but I kept a brave face on as much as I could.

Once we got to the lobby we all checked out of our rooms and went outside. Sarah and I said bye to everyone. When I reached Niall a tear fell out of my right eye as I hugged him. When I felt his hands wrap around my waist I lost it and the tears started streaming down face. I could feel all the attention on us and all the photos being shot of us.

“It is only for a couple of days Em. And I still have skype and twitter. I promise I will do a twitcam before I come back.” Niall said as Paul called him to go.

As Niall and I noticed a tear line running down the right side of his face too. He looked me in the eyes with a smile on his face and walked over to the van and got in. I broke down in tears this time. I fell to the ground not caring how loud or noticeable I was. I had tears streaming down both sides of my face as I looked up and called up to Niall one last time before he got in the car.

“I LOVE YOU NIALL! BE SAFE!” I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Niall unbelievably jumped out of the van and ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around then gave me one last kiss before he left.

“You are my princess and nothing can ever change that! I am coming back in two days! Be safe at school and do not let anyone get to you!” He yelled to me as he walked backwards back to the van looking at me straight in the eyes.

A smile of hope spread across my face and I felt like I was never sad.

Sarah came over to me and hugged me. She wasn’t upset because she knew Louis was coming back for her too.

We both met up with mum and got in the car for the hour and a half car trip home back to Newcastle. The whole way home Sarah and I talked about what our life is going to be like now and how much it has changed already.

Once we finally reached Newcastle we dropped Sarah back home to her house in Charlestown. I got out gave her a hug and told her to be at school at 7:45am in the morning even though school didn’t start until 8:30am.

Once I got home I had to face my dad and tell him that I was dating Niall. As soon as I walked in dad was standing there with my little 9 year old brother Cody waiting to give mum and I a hug. I gave dad a hug and started battering my eyes.

“Hey daddy I sort of have a boyfriend.” I said in my sweetest voice

“And what is his name?” He asked

“Niall Horan” I said as sweet as I could be

“Oh that dude from the band you love. Yeah he’s fine to date you.” Dad said casually.

“huh? What happened to the whole over protective dad thing?” I asked back in my normal voice.

“Oh well if he does something wrong I will see it on the news in five seconds flat!” Dad replied in all seriousness.

I looked at dad like he had just had a complete change in his personality then I walked over to Cody and hugged him as I said hi to him.

For the rest of the night I just sat around watching the TV and getting my stuff ready for school the next day.

I went to bed at around 9:30pm as that was the time I set for myself to go to sleep on school nights. I lay in bed and looked up to the posters of the boys on my roof just as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up at 6:30am the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock telling me to get up and get ready for school.

I jumped in the shower still half asleep. I slowly washed my hair and rinsed it. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my school uniform which was a navy blue and faint red plaid skirt, a light blue blouse with our school emblem on a pocket on the upper right part of the shirt, A pair of white socks pulled up to my calve muscles and a pair of black polished shoes. I did natural makeup and put my hair up in a high pony tail with a navy ribbon tied in a bow around it.