Chapter 3: Love is Blossoming

“Okay, Okay, Okay I’ll do it!” Niall said as he turned to face me. “Emma, with the whole fake dating thing, after I told all of the fans that we were dating it was the number one trend worldwide. They even shipped us to Nemma Goran. Well what I was thinking was that we actually started dating. I know it has only been like an hour but you seem really nice and you are not the kind of girl that is all up in everyone’s faces saying how beautiful you are.”

I was so surprised that Niall said that. First of all a number one trend then Niall Niall asking me out and practically calling me beautiful? That is what every girl wants to hear and I was lucky enough to hear it from Niall Horan.

I just sat there speechless while Sarah sat behind me, grabbed my head and started nodding it for me.

“I take that as a yes then?” Niall asked awkwardly

“Yes of course! I have loved you since the day I found out about you!” I said after I got my speech back.

Niall looked flattered and he put his arm around me while Sarah, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn were wolf whistling.

“Oh Shut up all of you!” I joked

We still had another 45 minutes of a trip left so I grabbed my phone and put my music list on shuffle. The first song that came on was payphone by maroon 5. It was mine and Sarah’s favorite song so we started singing it not realizing that everyone was listening to us. When the song finished Niall, Zayn and Harry were staring at us in surprise. Obviously Louis and Liam couldn’t because they were in the front. Liam did say that we were really good though.

“I never thought you could sing!” Niall said to Sarah and I.

“Well if you saw any of my tweets to you, you would know. I made my own parody to what makes you beautiful too.” I said.

“Really, I want to hear!” Harry exclaimed

Luckily I had a recorded version on my phone so I played that because I wasn’t in the mood for singing anymore as I found it embarrassing.

After the boys listened to the recording they all clapped.

“Well we have a song writer here and you sing. Is there anything else you do that I should know about?” Niall asked.

“Well Emma and I both dance and choreograph and I write songs and sing too.” Sarah said.

“Well you guys are all around performers. Next thing you guys are probably going to say that you act too.” Zayn said

“No we don’t but my other best friend, Sam Rogers does and she will be at your concert tonight too. I replied.

“Oh okay well I guess we should call her and give her some backstage passes too then.” Harry said.

I grabbed my phone out and called Sam.