Chapter 2: The fight begins

Niall gave Matt a $20 note to pay for our lunch and Matt just snatched it out of his hands and didn’t give us the change we needed.

“We didn’t get our change.” I said with a short temper.

Matt didn’t say a word but he opened the draw and grabbed the change out for us. I reached my hand out to grab the change off him but instead of placing the money in my hand he chucked it on the counter and called me a bitch.

“WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I screamed with everyone looking at me.

“Well where do I begin? First you led me on like the slut you are then you never said yes to any of the dates I asked you out on. Then you proceeded to tell me your phone is broken and that you can’t use it anymore where you are using it right there and it looks perfectly fine to me. And today you have the guts to show up here with your new famous boyfriend and the whole group just to rub in my face that you can do better than me? Yeah and your not a slut or a bitch at all are you?!” Matt argued back at me.

Soon I found a huge group of people around me videoing and taking photos. Niall just stood there in shock while Sarah pushed her way through the crowd and came up to defend me.

“Look Matt you are a stalker! You called her every night at ridiculous times like 11 or 12 and you called and texted her while she was at work and even if she said she was at work you would still text back five minutes later asking her what she was doing. I don’t even know you mate but by the sounds of things you seem like a creep!” Sarah said fiercely.

Everyone around her applauded and Louis went up to her and told her that what she just said was the most brave thing he has ever seen a girl do and that it is attractive to him. Sarah just blushed and giggled like a little school girl. But then she got her head together again and death stared Matt.

Niall at this point seemed really scared as he was and he still is claustrophobic. I grabbed him by the arm and ran out into the car park where there was more space. Paul must have gotten the idea that Niall was scared because he closed and locked them so no one could get out.

Paul rang up to get the security guards which were sitting in a black van in the car park.

All of the guards came and made a barrier around Niall and I while Paul gathered Sarah, Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn to get ready to sprint out with the crowd and get in the barrier. After they all got in the barrier we got into the black van.

This time Louis drove instead of Harry. Liam sat next to Louis in the passengers seat.

Everyone got in the car and sat down. Sarah and I sat backwards in between Harry and Niall. Sarah sat Next to Harry and I sat next to Niall. Zayn sat directly across from Niall and I saw him give Niall a funny look. I didn’t take any notice of it until Niall responded with “No not yet Zayn!”

“What’s wrong Niall?” I asked confusingly

“See Zayn this is what I get for being best friends with a Bradford bad boy isn’t it?” Niall said to Zayn sarcastically

“Yep it is. Now do it or I will do it for you!” Zayn responded