Chapter 5: Arriving at the Arena

We all sat and talked when we entered Sydney. There were posters everywhere welcoming one direction.

“So why were you guys in Newcastle anyway?” Sarah asked.

“We went up to find some girl called Emily Chappell. She has sent Harry a number of tweets and he found them sweet so he thought she should have the chance to meet him but her parents said she was already at the arena and that she camped overnight.” Zayn said

“And Harry loves her!” Louis shouted from the front seat.

“SHUTUP LOUIS!” Harry yelled jokingly.

Emily was actually one of Sam’s and my friends that lived in Sam’s street. She tweets Harry everyday saying how much she loves him. Even when Sam, her and I had a sleepover at my house. We played a game where we had to ask facts about the boys. It was all her idea too and I loved it!

I pretended that I didn’t know Emily so I could hear Harry tell us his story on how he found her.

He was saying that he saw one of the tweets and went into her profile on twitter and realized that almost every single tweet was to either Harry or any of the other boys in the band.

“But Harry I thought you like elder women like uhm well you know Caroline Flack?!” Sarah said to Harry

I couldn’t help myself from bursting into laughter.

“You know Harry that when you were learning to walk she was teaching herself how to walk in stilettos!” I said cheekily through my laugh

“Hey, You know me I can’t keep the lady’s away!” Harry answered cheekily.

Sarah and I just rolled our eyes. We still had around 30 minutes until we reached the Arena so I lay my head on Niall’s shoulders and went to sleep for a bit.

I woke up to the sound of all the boys singing. It wasn’t a song on the charts but it sounded familiar. Then I realized it was the Song that Liam, Niall and Louis sang to Zayn and Harry to wake them up in the morning when they were at Harry’s Dad’s bungalow. Sarah and I always used to call it the wake up song.

As I slowly opened my eyes I saw Niall staring straight at me.

“You don’t even snore! SCORE!” Niall said excitedly.

I grumbled as I sat up. “I’m hungry!” I moaned. “Can we get Nandos?”

“No we are at the arena. Plus if we went to Nandos around here I’m pretty sure we would all get attacked!!” Sarah said

“Fine, they better have good backstage good here then!” I groaned jokingly.

I quickly checked in the mirror to see how bad I looked after sleeping. I had to make myself look at least a bit decent if I was going to get out of the car with Niall.

“Ugh I look so bloody ugly!” I said to my self.

Niall must have overheard me and walked over.

“Excuse me, what did you just say?” Niall asked angrily

“I look ugly.” I said shyly but with a cheeky grin.

Niall said nothing but picked my up, chucked me over his shoulder and ran out of the car past all the screaming fans and paparazzi and into the arena. The whole time I was punching his back and screaming the whole time but Niall didn’t seem to care. He threw me onto the lounge in the dressing room. I sat there with my arms folded and a playfully angry look on my face at him. He just stood there and laughed and that is when I realized how cute and adorable it really was! I had only ever heard him laugh on TV or the computer or radio or anything but never in real life. I couldn’t help but laugh too as I also laugh at practically everything.

Zayn walked in to get a drink of water when he just stood at the door with his mouth wide open. After standing there for about 10 seconds he told us that we had the exact same laugh. Niall and I looked at each other and then looked at Zayn.

“Really, are you sure Zayn?” I asked.

“Uhh yeah. you guys laugh exactly the same. It is kind of creepy if you ask me.” Zayn said a little creeped out.

I gave Zayn an evil death stare as I stood up to go find Sarah. I was obviously joking when I death stared Zayn. Like come on who could ever death stare Zayn seriously?

As I walked out the door I accidentally bumped into Lou Teasdale who was the hair and makeup artist for all of one direction. Including the management, security, band and obviously all of the boys.

“Hi I’m Emma.” I introduced my self.

“Yes, I know I have seen all of the photos and trends on twitter about you and Niall being together. To be honest I find you two as a cute couple.” She said nicely.