Part 1. (Prologue)

Cheryl Blossom was many things, but weak was not one of them.

So one may understand her triumphant and sarcastic laugh at Sweet Pea's ignorant use of this against her.

"You sure you can handle this Blossom? This isn't the Brady Bunch" he chided. Begging for a reaction.

"Oh I'm far too aware of the dangers we face Sweet Pea. If you recall, my brother JJ is one of the many victims of this twisted town." He had been running around helping my father with his business since we were 10, only recently had the true nature of that business revealed itself to him.

Little did I know just how much of a victim he'd become...

"What is the first rule?" FP asked. Beginning the initiation process.

"No Serpent stands alone" Cheryl yelled back. Firm as she could be.

Never in Cheryl's 14 years, had she cared so deeply about something as she did about joining the serpents. She longed for family. To belong.

"What is the Sixth Law!" Jughead yelled, riling her up.

"In Unity, There is Strength"

It was onto the Gauntlet. Cheryl had to last on her own in a fight with fellow Serpents without tapping out.

She wrestled and fought as best she could. Taking hits to the face and body worse than anything she'd felt before.

But still she stood strong. Emerging victorious.

Never in her life had she experienced the Euphoria she felt when they put the serpent jacket on her. She was welcomed. She had hope.

////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N: In this AU there isn't the dumb sexist Dance for the girls to do they join just like everyone else. And bare with me, I'm still figuring some things out.