Part 12.

"Okay, Truth or Dare is done. Cheryl Clearly wins that one!" Kevin announced as we re entered the room. "Who's ready for some drinking games?"

Everyone cheered in agreement, including myself. The sober feeling I acquired from jumping in the river was now completely gone as 3 Vodka Lemonades and 2 shots of cherry tequila had entered my system.

"Jeez Bombshell, you sure can drink" Nick said as he perched on the arm of the chair I was seated in. "Have a beer with me?"

I said yes. I didn't want to, but I said Yes.

After the beer I didn't remember much. I was falling over and Nick was half carrying me across the room away from all of our friends.

I remember him locking the door and pushing me down onto the bed. I remember thinking he was Archie for a second, until he covered my mouth with his hand and the all too familiar smell of Jingle Jangle came over me.

I remember Jughead kicking down the door and Josie and Veronica kicking the shit out of him. I found out later that Reggie had been the one to throw him out and give him his black eye.

Kevin drove me home, I was sobering up by then. I spent the night alone in my trailer thinking about how everything was my fault. Jason, Sweet Pea, and now this.

The last thing I wanted to do was face Toni in the morning.

///

A/N: Sorry if this was triggering to anybody I just feel that it marked an important moment of character development for Cheryl in Season 2 and I wanted that development to be included in this story. I did provide a Trigger Warning in the Authors Note of the last chapter so hopefully people listened.

thanks for the reads xx