Part 2.

As Cheryl walked the halls of Northside high, she knew she was queen. But it hadn't always been that way.

For many years Cheryl had been relegated to attending school in the Southside as a form of punishment from her mother.

Little did Penelope know that her daughter had found a real family to belong to:

(2 years Before)
"Blossom, nice of you to show up" Toni greeted, smirking. She loved to tease.

"Take a seat Cha Cha I have news" she had fired back. A reference to one of their first interactions they now remembered so fondly.

"We're being moved to Northside High. Southside is shutting down"

"Not a fuck" Jughead replied. Understandably furious, " those assholes treat us like shit. Not a chance are we entering their turf."

"Well I guess we're going to have to make their turf our turf. Won't we?" Cheryl responded, her signature smirk evidencing a plan of some kind.

"What do you have in mind Bombshell?" Sweet Pea asked, shifting his attention away from the game of cards he'd been playing with Fangs.

"We're going to run Northside High like we do here. We just need to show those dumb football jocks who's boss. Tony and I will join the 'Vixens' or whatever stupid thing they call their cheerleading team and we will own this city. Once we're acclimated it'll be easier for us to figure out who it is trying to buy up all of the Southside and more importantly, why. Now who's in?"

"No Serpent Stands Alone" Toni Said, walking towards Cheryl.

"No Serpent Stands Alone" they said in unison. And began to plan their next few weeks at Riverdale's Northside High school.