Playtime

I woke up a couple of times and did some necessary things but other than that, I spent the whole day sleeping.

I was perfectly alright by the evening, just a little tired. I took a shower and was wearing an oversized hoodie, which reached the top of my thighs, over my inner wears.

A concerned Taemin, runs in at five o'clock to check on me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks throwing his bag away and sitting next to me.

I sit up and smile at the sweet angel, "Perfect. We should probably go for practice."

"No. No. No. You are NOT going for practice. You need to rest." Taemin says.

"I am okay. Really. We should get going." I say, getting up.

"You are so stubborn. You're going to regret this." Taemin says, pouting slightly.

I punch his cheeks and ruffle his already messed up hair. "I will be FINE. Just let me change." I take a look at my closet.

"FINE." He crosses his arms and looks at me.

"You can go if you want. I'll come quickly." I say as I take out a cute red top with short sleeves.

"Nope." He says, popping the p. "You're coming with me."

"Okay. Okay." I smile at him and take out a black skirt which reached my knees. It has a few roses embroidered near the end.

I walk towards the bathroom and Taemin grabs my hand. "You can change here. I don't want to let you out of my sight. What if you faint?"

"Ha. You know that you sound like a pervert, right?" I laugh.

"Funny. But I am not letting you out of my sight." He says as he unbuttons his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I shout and turn around, covering my eyes with my hands.

"What? I have nothing there." He laughs and walks past me. I turn the over way.

I hear a lot of small noises as Taemin changes, which I assume is what he is doing.

After sometime, silence falls over the room. I feel a hand on mine,  moving it.

"You can open your eyes." He whispers.

"Taemin, stop, it's getting weird." I say as I open my eyes and see him in front of me.

He is wearing a grey tee and black pants. He smirks at me. "You could have enjoyed the show."

"Eww." I hit his hard chest playfully. "Well, I am not interested in giving a show so, get out!"

"Aww. That's alright. It will be like, I am not even here." He runs his hands through my wet hair.

"Eww. Get out!" I hit him once again. He grabs my wrist.

"Don't hit me. You deserve a punishment for that. Don't you? You naughty girl." He smirks.

"What punishment?" I smirk cheekily at him.

He lifts me up, bridal style and makes me sit on the study table. I hit him again with the clothes in my hand.

He places me down gently and clears off some things with a sweep of his hand.

"We will be late. Quick now." He says pointing to the clothes in my hand.

"Let me go then." I shout playfully at him.

"Aish! You." He smiles at me and walks out of the door and right before closing, he says, "Don't be late." 

I bust out laughing as he closes the door. I get off the table and take my clothes and quickly put them on.

I get ready and do my hair and makeup and open the door to go.

"That was quick." Taemin says and holds my hand. "Let's go." He drags me along to the theatre.