New Day With You :)

Katherine was peeking in the room door when Gerald saw her. She was looking on her right while he was standing on her left.

"Miss Beautiful!!"

"Ayy kalabaw!!" she said in shock that Gerald laughed.

"Ano ba!! Bakit ka ba nanggugulat?!"

"I did not ha.. Tinawag lang kita eh.. Ano bang sinisilip mo dyan?"

Katherine opened the door widely.

"Wala! Tinitingnan ko lang kung gising ka na!" she said while stepping out in the room.

He smiled and crossed arms on his chest. "Why? Missed me?"

She hit his bicep. "Kapal mo talaga!!"

"Ouch naman!" he joked while holding on to his bicep.

Katherine gasped because she just realized that Gerald was topless, wearing only an apron.

She walked away from him. "Jusko! Ano ba naman 'to!" she softly said.

"Where are you going, Miss Beautiful? Breakfast na tayo.. I cooked for you again.." he said while following her.

"Hindi ako gutom! Ikaw na lang!" she countered without looking back.

She bit her lips because she heard her stomach grawls.

"You're lying.." he smirked.

She turned to face him but to her surprise, he was only one step away from her.

Dahil sa pagkagulat ay na-out of balance si Katherine at muntik ng matumba pero buti na lang ay nasalo agad siya ni Gerald sa likod.

Their faces was only inches away. He was gently holding her back while she was looking at his face nervously.

"Be careful please.." he softly said.

Agad siyang kumawala sa pagkakahawak ni Gerald. "Okay na. Salamat!"

"Let's eat na nga.. You're hungry, I know!" he said and walked towards the dining table, undmindful on what's happening to Katherine.

Wala namang nagawa si Kath kundi sumunod. Kahit ang lakas ng kabog ng puso niya ay derecho siyang naupo pagkatapos ay nagsandok agad ng kakainin bago pa siya maunahan ni Gerald.

He softly laughed. "I told you, you are hungry!"

Naupo na din si Gerald para kumain. Hindi naman nagsasalita si Katherine habang kumakain at iniiwasang tingnan ang kasama.

"Lord, please! Sana wag niyang maisipan na tanggalin yung apron niya!" kinakabahang dasal niya sa isip.

Palihim na natatawa na lang si Gerald habang pinagmamasdan siya.

Nang matapos silang kumain ay agad na tumayo si Katherine at sinimulang ligpitin ang kanilang pinagkainan pero pinigilan siya ni Gerald.

"You're my guest, you don't need to that.."

"Okay lang! Nakakahiya naman sayo, pinagluluto mo na nga ako eh!" sagot niya pagkatapos ay pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

Gerald just shrugged his shoulders and stood up. He took off his apron and followed her to the sink.

He sat on the space beside the sink and watch her smilingly.

"Buti marunong kang maghugas ng plato.." he joked.

She rolled her eyes heavenwards. "Palagay mo naman sakin? Walang alam sa bahay?!" she said and took a glance on him that she bit her lower lip after.