No, I Can't!

Gerald was wondering while he was walking and holding a glass of wine. He was still thinking what went wrong about him and Katherine.

Moments after, his phone rung. It was Andi who was calling but he ignores it.

Nakailang tawag din ito sa kanya pero hindi niya pa din ito sinagot.

From: Andi

What the hell is wrong with you? You can't just hung up on me!

He sat down on a bench after reading Andi's text message. Even in text message, he didn't answer Andi.

He placed his drink and leaned his elbows on the table.

He clasped his hands and think until he remembers what happened to him last night.

Flashback:

Andi shut the door of her pad the moment we stepped in, then she hardly kissed me on the lips.

We were leaning on the wall while we're exchanging hot and torrid kisses. Andi was so agressive that I smirked.

My lips went on her neck while my hands cupped the fullness of her breast.

She moaned then I felt she slid her fingers inside my jersey short, trying to pull it down.

"Ayun na nga eh! Nakikipagdate ka! Hindi ba parang pinapaasa mo na sila nun?"

Suddenly that words from Katherine strikes in my mind that I stopped kissing Andi and I held her hands that was pulling down my shorts.

"Stop.." I said.

"What?!" she hissed.

I held her shoulders. "I'm - I'm sorry Andi.."

I saw her creased her forehead.

"What are you saying?" she asked me.

I sighed because I don't understand my feelings.

"I have to go, Im sorry!" I said to her.

"Oh c'mon handsome!" she said seductively then she encircled her arms on my neck.

She tries to kiss my lips again but I refuses it.

"Andi, I said stop!" I strongly said and removed her arms on me.

"What's wrong with you?!!" she screams.

I held her arm and looked at her eyes.

"Look, Andi! Im sorry okay? I am really sorry. I have to go.." I said and went out on her pad.

I went to the parking area and snapped when I remember that I rode in Andi's car.

I started walking and planned to go to the club but, "Damn it!"

I uttered when I looked at myself. I was wearing a shirt and a jersey short for pete's sake!

I took my phone and called Fred.

"Yes, bro? What's up?" he said when he picks up.

"I need your help, bro! Come on here and pick me up at Andi's condo. I'll wait for you here at the parking area."

I heard him laughed.

"Bro! Seriously? You're with Andi?! Si ANDI??"

"Not now Fred!" I said seriously.

"Okay, okay! Sorry! What are you doing there, ahh I mean why you're in the parking?"