The BET :P

Katherine went to the ladies room instead, after her short talk with Gerald.

She irritatingly closed the door and locked it when she stepped in. She then faced herself in the mirror.

"Lord, why?? Akala ko naman sinagot mo na yung dasal ko?" she said and sighed.

"Eh diba ang hiniling mo kay Lord wag lang siyang makaattend ng party? Tapos na kaya yung party!" someone in her system said.

"Argghhhh!!" she groaned in frustration.

"Bakit ka ba kasi affected sa nakita mo Katerina ha? Ano naman ngayon sayo kung playboy nga talaga siya?" she scolded herself and even pointed her finger on her reflection.

She then softly laughed afterwards.

"Nakakalokaaa!! Nababaliw ka naaaa Kath!! Ugh!"

Moments after, two girls entered. She simply smiled at them then she washed her face to ease her feelings.

After a minute her phone rung and it was Michelle.

"Kath! Nasan kaba? Bakit ang tagal mo namang kumuha drinks?"

"Ahh - ahm.. Ano! Ahh.. Nag-CR lang ako!"

"Okay, bilisan mo na dyan! Hinahanap tayo ni Miss Lara! Pinapupunta tayo sa suite nila."

"Haaa?? Bakit daw?!"

"Di din namin alam ni Tine eh! Bilisan mo na lang dyan!"

"Okay sige!"

When she ended the call, she looked at her reflection again.

"You can do it Katherine Rodriguez! Just act normal! Wag mong ipahalata sa mokong na yun na masyado kang affected sa presence niya! YOU. CAN. DO. IT! Okay?!" she said in her mind then sighed out loud.

..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..........

"Bro buti free ka today and tomorrow? Akala ko talaga hindi ka makakapunta dito eh!"

Luis Alandy said. He is of his basketball buddies aside from Marco. They were now in the suite and Luis was playing billards with Marco.

Gerald was just sitting on a high stool while watching his friends.

"Akala ko nga din I'll miss this event! Buti na lang nakahabol pa ko sa celebration!" Gerald answered.

"Buti na lang talaga! Kundi lagot ka kay Lara!" Luis countered that they all laughed.

After a while, Lara with Katherine, Christine and Michelle entered.

"Hi, handsomes!" Lara said then she went to her husband.