Chapter 23:It was an antidote...( End of the car incident and Amella's Secret)

"Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them,"

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway."

Chapter 23: It was an antidote... (End of the car incident and Amella's Secret)

"Ms. Werllis please come with us." The police told her to come and he explain everything to everyone who was inside this scene.

"What the hell is going on here?! Amella what is the meaning of this! Are you one of them! Goodness, i pick a wrong woman!" Mr. Mo angrily said. Amella was frightened. "I-i don't know what's going on. I may be part of the Werllis Family but i don't know that they are behind all this. Believe me. It's true. Zier, believe me. I was always by your side but suddenly that girl shown up!" She tried to explain however she split some words she would never said especially Zier lost his memories.

"That girl shown up? Who is she? Tell me."Zier curiously asked. She can't answer and bit her lower lips.

"It was your wife, Zier. Your real wife." Flynn said to them seriously.

"Wife! Why did i not here about this!" Mrs. Mo asked suddenly.

"Wife?! What woman who dares to marry you?" Grandfather angrily said.

"Calm down father." Auntie calm Grandfather.

"So he is secretly married to another woman? Did we met her somehow?" Mr. Mo asked in a curiously tone.

"Not yet, but she was an amazing woman, i believe and believe me. I was about to fall for her but damm! My brother was lucky! She was about my age, tall, hot, talented, smart... A perfect woman! " Flynn suddenly said with his shinning eyes.

Flynn let the police enter their house even though they didn't want it.

"Why did you let them in!" Amella angrily said.

"They are here to capture you of course" Katrina rolled her eyes. She always hate this woman, so it's her chance to show off.

"But i am innocent." Amella innocently said.

"Disgusting!!! That's what i really hate about you! I know why i hate you, cause you have a dirt! You're not worth it to enter this family!!!" Angela burst out in angry. There was only one person she has on mind to enter the family, the person she wants to meet again.

Amella clinch her fist in anger. She'd dead, her scheme is now uncovered.

"You!! I am his future wife! You pick me to be his wife. Is that right Grandfather?" She let her tears flow to show her innocent.

"I pick a wrong lady, just like my great granddaughters said, you are not worth it to enter the family forever. Now, leave!"

The police entered and they captured Amella. They didn't help her, they leave her behind with no regrets. They all calm down but deep inside, they are still angry.