Chapter 36: ...but is there a possibility that we can be a couple someday?

"Wait. I've been fooled." Jiaxyn had finally come to her senses. Her cheeks were now fresh bright red.

Indirect Kiss!!! He feed her!!! 

"Fooled? By who?" He innocently asked her. Pretending that he didn't plan it.

"You!!" She shouted and point at him. 

"AAaah!!! " Gray laugh innocently. 

"I didn't fool you. Why should i? What did i do to fool you? Tell me, what is it?" Jiaxyn bit her lower lips. She felt pissed. How dare he do that? I let my guard down! But why did he do that? She thought.

"Y-you know my favorite, where did you heard it?" She embarrass ask him while she hold her cheeks, trying to calm her emotion calm, but it can't. Her heart is beating abnormally, this is the first time.

"Ha? It's your favorite? I... didn't know. It's my favorite that's why i ordered it." He innocently said like he really didn't know. He sure loves teasing her.

"Eh? Then why did you buy the couple's set, we're not even a couple!" Gray smiled.

"Then can we become a couple then?" Jiaxyn blush. She's now look like a red tomato. 

"C-couple? A-are you kidding me, Gray?" She uttered and Gray laugh.

Why did i just say those words? He thought.

"J-just kidding." He said. "... but is there a possibility that we can be a couple someday?" He seriously asked straight to her eyes.

Their heart beats beat so loud and fast. Jiaxyn started to hiccup.

"I-i need to go now. *hiccup* I need to see my sister." She hurriedly stands up and bow to him and immediately leave.

But before she leave he grab her hand.

"I'll take you there. It's far from here. You need to go home safe." and he walk with her. 

She smiled and trying not to smile but she can't keep it. 

'I think i'm crazy. I really need a check up. It's been a while'

...

Lyricie hug him while singing the entire day in the park until the sun sets.

"Let's go home, it's getting late." He is concern at her. It's really getting late, and the mosquitoes are here, biting her. 

"Yes, let's go home. My sister is waiting for me, i guess." She said and they both stand up. 

"I will ride in my car. You can go home first." She said when she remembered her car however she was confused. 

"Where is my car?" She asked herself.

"I let the driver send it at home, you ride with me." He said and she laugh.

"Oh, is that so? You're sneaky. You even got my keys in my bag secretly." She laugh, well she literally let her guard down, especially if she's with him. She felt extremely safe.

"Then... that's good." He chuckled. "I will not going to let my guard down starting today." She said and she instantly went inside the car. 

They went home safe and sound while Lyricie fallen asleep. 

When they arrived home, he carried her in her hands, a bridal style. 

When he entered the house together with his sleepy wife, he saw his sister-in-law and his buddy, Gray.

" Welcome home, Oppa!!!" Jiaxyn greeted. He nodded and look at Gray suspicious. 

"Welcome home... but i'm a visitor. Uh, yeah right... I'm going now." He shyly said and bow to Jiaxyn and to him and he left.

He went upstairs and put her down in the bed.

"Good night, wifey." and he kiss her lips one more time.

...

Mo Residence

"Young Master! Old Master had fainted!" Flynn was shocked and he carried his grandfather and went to the hospital.

He call everyone that Grandfather had fainted, as the same reaction of Flynn, they were shocked.