Chapter 63: Ama's benefactor

Dedicated to alongeshasha9

• • • •

Chapter 63: Ama's benefactor

• • • •

Ama went to the near café shop and rested. While she was waiting for someone to come, she received a message from Lyricie.

My husband is trailing me, keep everything hidden properly.

She frowned. She thought that her leader will not be trailed off easily if she wanted to escape. Then how? Why did her husband have that kind of ability?

She was finally having a date with her favorite idol even if they are talking about their new clan and her new code name which is kind of strange. She was always following her steps, even her she became a model because of Lyricie. She wanted to be close to her but when she heard her shocking disband and her shameless confession, she was out of her mind. She can't believe her calm and cunning master was like this when she is inlove?!

She sigh a deep breath to calm herself. She locked her own bag and replied a 'yes' saying that she had already read it.

Pierre and Peirce are not yet here, so do Drake. Why do men wanted to go in the exact time?

"Hey, you are quiet today." A man who wears a shade and simple clothes entered the store and wave at her shouting nonsense words.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Sit." She said. The man laugh and he sit down besides her smiling. "Why do you always hate me, honey?" Drake said in a teasing voice. She blush a little and looked away.

"Stop daydreaming. It is bad for your health."

Drake suddenly kisses her in the cheeks. "But we are already a couple and now you are starting to avoid me, again? When will your habit stop that?"

"I am not stopping it. I am nervous so stop teasing me." She angrily said.

"Eh, why is it her again?" Ama looks into his eyes them smile sweetly. "It's been awhile since I last saw her. She was my savior, my benefactor. She saved me from the depth of death." She said then she remembered her own past.

Why is my life gray? When will I find lightness? I was walking in the streets full of blood all over my body. When I heard a shout calling my name to capture me, I started to run desperately. I have no place to go.

My parents died in front of me, torturing them and raping my mother in front of my father and me who was hiding in the cabinet. I heard screams of joy and lust from the enemy because of my beautiful mother.

My body froze and shivering. I wanted to cry but they won't let me. Then, my father was out of mind when the enemy killed him in front of me. I lay down sobbing trying myself not to shed a single sound to find me. They are many men who tasted my mother in hunger. They are merciless.

My mother pleaded but they turned deaf because of their own desire. When I was looking at my mother, she signal me to go away and escape but the enemy saw her actions so I began to open the cabinet and escape faster. I don't know why I had to run away, I do not know why I had left my mother. But I knew for sure, I was very weak to defend myself, so what would I do to protect my mother if I do not know how to defend myself?

"Capture her!!!" They shouted but I turned deaf. I run away as far as I can until I bumped into someone. She was younger than me, smaller than me, cuter than me and same girl as me. I stand up quickly but my legs turned jelly. I can't stand up properly. My weak body didn't want to follow my orders.