Chapter 58: I won't die

* * *

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone." Orson Welles

* * *

Jiaxyn hum one of her favorite songs - Idol by BTS, while sweeping the floor. She wipe her dusty table and walls, she hates dusty things even if it's a small one, because if her room is dusty, spiders and insects will enter her room. That is why she hates it.

After cleaning her room, she arrange her cosmetics and done.

She sigh and wipe her sweat on her forehead. She pick her phone up and open the app of her most visit app, the Underground.

She scroll and find something interesting news that can light up her little world.

"The heiress is Dark Rose?" She smiled.

Dark Rose is a wonderful name for my sister. Did she really accept it? I know that she can't avoid in this kind of things especially when grandma chose her. I am so jealous of my sister, but luckily she is my sister and I will always right beside her. I will never betray her. Never.

Even if the world got upside down, she is still the sister I will love the most.

She giggled like a woman who is in a state of in love.

She scroll her phone again and frown.

"Him? The heir? There is also a heir? And they need to kill each other to prove whose stronger? Oh no. Demond King. The king of hell- a ruthless, merciless, cold man." She shivered.

Now, she lost her good mood.

Ring! Ring!

She didn't look who is calling to her when she answered the call.

"Who is this?" she angrily said.

[Check Zier's profile in the underground world. Find everything, my suspicion is right. He is one of us.] A sweet but cold voice said.

"Sis!" She stands up out of shock. She look at her phone and found that it was her sisters phone number. "Yes, I got it." She will not question anything because she will find it out later.

This is her job after all. But wait, her husband?

* * *

"Wife. Hide properly." He said.

The first time she saw him shouting angrily with full of concerned. Especially when he knew her past that traumatized her, the fist evil thing she ever discover in her entire life. Thinking about this, it makes his heart flinch in pain and wanted to destroy her ex-stepbrother and stab his knife in his 'little own'.

Of course, her ex-stepfather wasn't an exception. While Lyricie, who still remember her past the frighten her made herself strong and reliable. She almost close her pure heart.

If you are pure and innocent in this cruel world and you met the opposite of you who is cruel, merciless, you will definitely frighten and look like a weak chick. You will learn the truth.

A stupid person or let's say an innocent pure person will whole heartedly accept that person and will repeat and repeat it again until the innocent one will ended up to nothing. There is nothing wrong to forgive oneself, but if the person is not sincere - that's a waste.