Chapter 35: Smile (End of feeling of confession)

Chapter 35: Smile END of feeling of confession)

They went inside the car and he drive the car and she sat in the gunshot seat. 

"Where are we going? Why did you drag me here? Where is my sister? Where is brother- in-law?" Jiaxyn quickly asked confusedly. Gray look at her seriously.

"Who is he?" He asked. She widen her eyes and answered. "He is Min Jun Seok in short Drake and i just met him." She lied about meeting him for the first time. Jiaxyn cannot reveal the secrets without her sisters even if someone will force her, she will not dare to.

Gray drive the car and he is focus on driving. 

She stared at him. She study every inch of his face, her hear skip abnormally. 

His lips... His eyes... His silky hair... His pointed nose... His cheeks... His innocent look but hot...

Why didn't i only notice his good looks?

"Your'e drooling." She came back to her senses and she wipe her mouth secretly. She look at the window outside. Seriously? Why am i-sheesh. I am overthinking or am i sick? 

Gray smirked when she turned around. "Where here." He shortly said. She look at him and look again outside. 

He open his door and go to the other side to open the door for her. Such a gentlemen, indeed. 

"Thank you." Gray smile.  "Then, where are they?" She asked while roaming around looking for her sister.

"Let's give them privacy. Don't be a stalker and think of yourself." He said and he grab her hands and claps it. She pout. 

"Think of myself? I don't want to cry. "She answered and that makes him stop.

"Cry? Why? What happened?" He worriedly asked.

"I'm broken of course and i don't want to think of him. It make me cry." She said and continue to walk.

"Then let me heal it for you." He said and he smile sweetly. Jiaxyn look at him. "Heal? Can you heal it?" She question him. "Yes." He replied.

 "Then... kill him." She ordered. Gray was taken back in a shocked. Kill? He can do that but... is she serious? "Are you sure?" She look at him and she laugh. "Just kidding. I already give him a punishment... I've already broke up with him cause he's just using me to find someone and i hated it that i didn't know his true identity..." Gray look at her confused. "... He's a freaking gangster who wanted to kill-never mind. Let's not talk about him. I am going to cry soon." She said and she smiled. 

A gangster? Her Ex is a gangster?

"Then where are we going?" she asked.

"To that store. Let's eat there." He said and point the store. She nodded and hurriedly walk there together with him. Her eyes brighten. "Ice Cream!" Gray chuckled when he saw the girl's reaction. His information was right, she loves Ice Cream. 

They entered the store and she hurriedly pick her favorite flavor, Strawberry Ice cream. 

"Welcome to our store. We have a special offer. A couple's set, since your a couple i give you a discount. What flavor do you want, ma'am? You can add toppings of your choice." 

Jiaxyn blush and look at Gray. "We're not-" She said but was stop by him. "Yes. Give us the couple's set. It's a pleasure. Strawberry and the toppings is plenty of flavored mushroom and a chocolate syrup, please." He said and he look at her.